ftm!leon kennedy x male!reader [smut]

Resident Evil 6

Tumblr request

Warning; somnophilia, pussy worship, cunningulus.

(M/n)'s body and mind jolted awake in bed, heavy breathing and sweat dripping down his face. He had a pretty intense dream, but he was slowly calming down, clenching his jaw when he realized something that had happened while he was still dreaming, letting out a sigh.

"Fuck..." He groaned at the feeling of his underwear pressing on his throbbing cock, and he sat up on the bed, rubbing his face in frustration and thinking of maybe going to the bathroom to jerk off, but before he could move to get up, he felt movement next to him.

Leon had turned around from facing away from him to being face up, legs slightly spread open and one of them was bent a little bit. His shirt rode up to his belly button, showing that blond happy trail he was so proud of.

Images of his dream flashed inside (M/n)'s mind, filling him with desire and making his mouth water, damn, his tongue kept moving in his mouth, squirming like crazy, needing something to satiate his sudden hunger.

He shifted on the bed, holding Leon's hips and moving him slightly so he was positioned more in the center of the bed. He leaned closer and began leaving a trail of kisses down his abdomen, dragging his tongue up his v-line and nibbling on his hip bone as he made his way further down to his clothed pussy.

(M/n) bumped Leon's clit with his nose, pressing his mouth over his folds, feeling the blond shifting his hips on the bed. Parting his lips wide enough, he lapped his tongue over Leon's boxer, groaning as he felt him getting wetter through the fabric. His cock twitched in his underwear, leaking pre-cum as his hips unconsciously bucked against the bed.

His fingers reached up and hooked on the waistband of Leon's underwear, slowly pulling them down his long and strong legs, leaving gentle bites on his thighs, his eyes locked on his dripping cunt, making him swallow the saliva that had gathered under his tongue, skillfully removing his underwear and throwing it somewhere else.

(M/n) made his way up Leon's thighs with kisses and bites, teasing him by staying away from his pussy, watching how he bucked his hips up, quiet whines escaping past his parted lips.

"So eager..." He mumbled to himself chuckling as if he wasn't eager himself, he just wanted lavishly lap at his wet, dripping pussy, feel his mushy walls pulsing around his tongue, toy with his clit until he was crying out his name, cumming all over his face.

Fuck, thinking about it made him so fucking horny, he could definitely cum just by making Leon cum with his mouth.

Taking a deep breath, (M/n)'s eyes almost rolled back at his scent, holding his folds spread open and licking a long strip from his hole to his clit, swirling his tongue around it a few times, moaning at his addicting taste. Fuck, I could stay here forever...

With the movements of his tongue speeding up, his need to taste more of Leon's slick grew bigger, his hands wrapping under his thighs and holding tightly onto his hips, keeping Leon's pussy pressed to his mouth, moaning and groaning as the feeling of his walls pulsing and clenching around his tongue just like he wanted.

"Fuck- you taste so good," the slurping noises got louder as he buried his face deep in Leon's pussy, eating him out like a starved man, "I can never- get enough- of your sweet pussy-" he mumbled against him, sending vibrations to his clit with every word he muttered.

Leon's body squirmed on the bed, his hands gripping and pulling on the sheets, his back arching as louder whines and whimpers escaped his mouth, mumbling his name over and over again.

Hearing Leon's sounds made (M/n) moan, his tongue fucking his mushy insides, his fingers digging onto his hips, kneeling In the bed, and raising Leon's lower body with him.

"Please please- please, baby, cum on my tongue- cum all over my face- I need it, please-" Reaching his hand around Leon's hips, (M/n) started rubbing his clit, groaning at the feeling of his thighs trembling and wrapping around his head. He watched with lidded eyes Leon's expression, watching how he frowned and hearing him release all those pretty sounds, he saw his hands moving around, trying to find something to hold onto.

(M/n) saw how Leon moved his hands for a short while, until his fingers sneaked under his shirt and he started playing with his nipples, releasing louder moans and cries of his name. (M/n) whined when how much Leon's walls were twitching around his tongue, and he made sure to go faster, heavily breathing through his nose, groaning as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"'S so good- so fucking good-" he babbled absentmindedly, too lost in the taste in his mouth, too focused on Leon's sounds and reaction. He really could be in between his legs forever, he could never get tired of his pussy, always so willing and eager to feel him, whether it'll be his fingers, his tongue, or his cock, "Fuck, please-"

He heard Leon moaning his name out loud, his legs wrapping around his head and keeping him there, buried deep in his cunt. (M/n) cried out as Leon came all over his mouth and face, his juices dripping down his chin.

He couldn't help it. His hips jerk forward involuntarily as he filled his underwear with his warm cum, tears filling his eyes as he slowly backed away, taking a deep breath through his open mouth, gasping for air as he came down for his high, slowly lowering Leon's body back on the bed.

"(M/n)...?" He heard Leon's voice whisper as he took deep breaths to even his breathing. (M/n) looked at him with enamored eyes, and leaned down to press their lips together, making Leon whimper as he tasted himself on (M/n)'s tongue.

"Your pussy is so fucking good, baby," he mumbled while grinding his hips down on his, his still hard cock and dripping cock rubbing in between his soaked folds, stroking his throbbing and sensitive clit, "Could never get enough of you, fuck~"

(M/n) wrapped his arms around Leon's waist, nuzzling his neck with his nose, releasing quiet whines against Leon's sweaty skin.

"I want to be inside you, please- I need to have my cock deep inside your pussy, baby, please," well, he certainly couldn't deny him when he sounded so needy and desperate, begging for his wet pussy.