Sick

(y/n)s POV:

i woke up next to tom, feeling horrible.
i got up to go get some water but my whole body hurt. my nose was all runny, my eyes were red, my throat was sore and i felt cold.
i grabbed one of toms hoodies laying on the floor and put it on. i waddled to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and painkillers. i sat down in the dining room and took them. i sat there for a few minutes, staring at a wall.
later, i went back to bed and noticed that tom woke up too.

"are you alright?" he asked.

"no, not really. i think i caught a cold." i answered.

he spread his arms and i layed myself down in them.

"you're gonna get sick too" i muttered.

"i dont care about that, i want you to feel better and.. maybe cuddling can help.." he muttered back.
i just smiled at this and hid my face in his chest. i felt him kissing my head and rubbing my back.

"try to sleep again, okay?" he whispered.
i nodded at this.

toms POV:
i hold her tightly in my arms. shes the most beautiful girl ive ever met, and i want her to feel better as soon as possible. i know people say im a player, and yes, i used to be. but ever since i met her, i didnt kiss or even hug any other girl.

(y/n)s POV:

i noticed that he stopped rubbing my back and heard him snoring. i quietly chuckled at that and fell asleep shortly after.
its cute how he takes care of me whenever im sick.
___________________________________
282 words
___________________________________
2nd part lol this is short asf😭