When tell me when

Genya POV:

I was still falling and falling it seems like I will just fall forever until I say a light I put one hand up reaching for the light and then I woke up...
I was in a room I didn't recognize it at first but I looked around more and realized I was in the butterfly mansion. I looked at my hands and saw blood and bandages then I heard a something break I turned around where the sound was coming from and saw Aoi. "Impossible you're...you're alive?!" Aoi came to be running checked everywhere of my body. "You woke up before your brother... how is that even possible?" My brother?! He survived?! He hasn't woke up yet?! Is he in a coma?! So many thoughts came in my mind each second about my brother. "My brother is he okay?! Please tell me tell me everything you know please! I said yelling and now crying. "Hey hey he's okay he just tried when he wakes up and recovers I'll tell him about you okay?" I nodded and stared to calm down a bit. "I'll be right back let me get you some food okay?" "Wait! Did we won?" Aoi looked at me with a smile. "We did muzan is finally defeated" Then she walked away to get some food for me. I laid back down and looked at the ceiling smiling am relieved that Muzan is finally defeated and my brother is fine. After a few minutes Aoi came in the room with some food. "Here eat up it will help you recover" I sat up and thanked her then began to eat the food.

After a few months.

I was now fully recovered and got back my strength back but my brother hasn't worked up yet ever day I go to his room and sat next to him waiting for him to wake up but nothing happened so I started to talk to him I talked about how amazing he was how much I've missed him and especially how sorry I was for calling him a murderer for killing our mother while he was trying to protect us. Each time I talked to him I hold his hand so I could feel like he was here awake listening to me.

But everything I try to do it doesn't woke he's in a coma what if he'll die I want to apologize I want to see him awake for one last time...

"When will you wake big brother?"