First Encounter

I hear lots of movement around me however I feel stuck to move. I try slightly to lift my eyelids however it feels like prying open a shut door, I can only see a thin line in between my eyelids. I peek to see a new nurse looking at a clipboard.
I struggle to move my hands.
"Oh! Be careful, your body might feel weak after the sedation we gave you!" she says with a big smile and warm eyes. "Sedation? Did I act out or something?" I stutter, "yes. While you were about to fall asleep you started shaking uncontrollably. We gave you a sedation to calm you down" she replies with a smile.
I nod my head as I look at her more closely, she seemed like a bright person, light brown hair. And big dark eyes, bottom lip bigger then the upper. Still pink and plump.
"Breakfast will come shortly, oh and I'm a new nurse, Hana. What's your name?" she asks. "I'm Uvon" I reply. She raises her eyebrows in interest.
"Well, i'll see you shortly with your meal" she says while walking out the door.

Strange, I think. She's very pretty and has a interesting personality.
I look around for my journal and see it placed on the desk, I start writing about the encounter with Hana. However stop after few sentences have been written down.
I think to myself if i'll ever survive in this world, a world I've barely explored and barely seen. Being stuck in this hospital room, what will I be able to experience? In a room where i'll only ever feel pain then love. I'm experiencing the opposite of what I desire, why? I look up and wonder what I did for the universe to put me in this situation. As if my life wasn't already hard enough I sigh.