cool with u | 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

"SO HE HELD YOUR HAND?!"  Venti had fallen onto the floor, busy laughing hysterically. 

You were in Childe's house now, sitting on the couch as you gave your audience a full story time on what had happened earlier. 

Sometimes you envied the fact that they all together. Itto, Venti, Diluc, Kaeya, Zhongli, Childe- It would be fun to live in such an interesting household.

"Yes he did! Well, his hand was on top- but it STILL counts!"  You whacked his shoulder, suddenly embarrassed.  "And don't be so loud!" 

"Whos on top?" Kaeya looked up from his phone, eyes wide as he smirked. "Is it y/n?"

"Scaraboobs"  Venti said, as he and Kaeya exchanged knowing looks. "Hey! Don't be mad! We just wanna know.. Are you guys together?" He whispered, leaning closer to you. 

"What? No! We're only friends! I guess"  You thought about it  "In fact, we might not even be friends!  I never asked him"

Kaeya  groaned.  "You're so annoying! You either like him or you don't like him"

"Well- I mean, he's really handsome- And he has such a nice personality! If he asked I wouldn't mind dating him" 

 "Just rizz him up, jeez!"

"It's not that easy!" You grumbled 

"I'll teach you" Kaeya winked at you, his grin widening. "I'm an expert' 

"Whatever! You both aren't skibbidi!"  Venti rolled his eyes, before standing up. "HEY!  Sugar daddys back!"

The front door opened and Zhongli and Childe walked in, carrying bags of groceries. 

Childe immediately brightened upon seeing you, a wide, goofy grin appearing on his face. 

"Y/n! You're here!"

"Childe!" 

Childe picked you up, twirling you around slightly as he started laughing.  "How did the date go?"

"Oi," Venti kicked his shin. "You not going to say hi to me? I'm hurt!"

"Shh this is important" He turned back to you, setting you on the floor gently. "What happened" 

"I left! Just like you told me to!!

"Oh thank god!"

"What are you guys talking about? Oh, good afternoon Y/n"  Zhongli smiled at you, patting your head. 

"Childe paid me to ditch my date!"

"Your date?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "Who was this guy?"

Kaeya sighed. "Poor guy. Hey- What if he's still waiting there for you?"