Chapter-2

Jay. POV.

Next day I woke up at 6:30 am. I quickly took a glass of water and then went for the workout for forty five minutes and after the workout I again had a glass of water and then went for the bath. For breakfast I ate boiled eggs, stir fried vegetables and a glass of milk.

I wore a full sleeves white  shirt with grey  pants and after styling my hair and applying face cream I left for the bakery. Today I have to pick up Mick as my sister in law has to go to see he pregnant younger sister so I offered to pick Mick as it will be troublesome for my parents who are also at the company helping Tawan with my major project in the company. Mick's preschool finishes at 1:30 pm so I left the bakery at 1:00 pm even if Mick's school is only fifteen minutes away because I want to be there when he comes out and don't have to wait. When I reached there it was 1:20 pm and there were already many parents waiting for their kids. We greeted each other and talked about our kids and I know mostly we all are enquiring whether any of the party is suspicious . When it was time the kindergarten teachers came along with the students in line and each teacher after ten students and with their class teachers. After showcasing their Id cards the parents were able to take away their kids. When Mick saw me he was so excited that he barged into my arms. I picked him up and swing him around and gave him a kiss and his cheek and he hugged me tighter and put his little face in the crook of my neck. Then I took Mick with me to the parking area where my car was parked but then I saw something suspicious. I quickly put Mick inside the car and kept my phone with mick and and ran towards the van where a man in a beanie was holding a kid who was struggling and the man has covered the mouth of the kid and was going to put inside the van. I could see the tears and fear in the little boy' s eyes. I quickly dashed towards  the man and snatched the kid back and kicked that man in his stomach which pushed his back. I quickly ran with the kid and hurriedly unlocked the door of my car and put the kid inside and turned back and saw the kidnapper running towards me at a full speed. I also ran towards him and tackled him on the ground and gave him a punch with knocked out the kidnapper. I opened the trunk of my car and took out a rope and tied the kidnapper and the called the police  and school authorities. They quickly came and I started comforting the kid and Mick aslo helped me. By the time police came I got to know that the kid was Mick's classmate named Jason and his driver was the one who picked him up but he conspired with the kidnappers and put the life of Jason at risk for money. Mick has no parents and his guardian was his Uncle who will come to take him within two hours as he was out of city for an important work. His uncle has already sent his lawyer and bodyguards for Jason and they were quick. His lawyer and bodyguards thanked me also  with the school and police authorities but I told them that it was my duty. After all the necessary questioning it was time for us to leave as Jason's uncle's lawyer talked with police to not to trouble me with unnecessary visits and they took my statements in the school only where now all the people responsible were sitting. The kidnapper was inside the locked police car and the police was on the search for the runaway Driver.

When we were about to leave Jason started crying saying that he don't want me to leave . I was also sad to leave the little boy who was scared so I offered his lawyers and bodyguards to stay at my place till his uncle come and get him. They took permission from his uncle who agreed. I brought Mick and Jason home. I was carrying both of them as they both refused to let me  go. Jason's bodyguards tried to carry Jason but Jason didn't let them so I have to carry them which I was happy. After reaching home. I brought all of them inside and made both of the kiddos sit down on the couch in the lobby and switched on the TV where I played Mick's favourite cartoon. I stayed with them for sometime and when they were engrossed in the cartoons I left the lobby and went to kitchen to bring three glasses of milk and three glasses of Juice for us. I have juice to the lawyer and Bodyguards and gave milk to Jason and Mick who were not ready to drink the milk but when they saw me drinking they also reluctantly drank it. The lawyers and bodyguards were sitting on the dining table which I rarely use as they didn't want to overwhelm the kids. The lawyer has already sent the address information to Jason's uncle. Then I started cooking pasta for the kids and the other guests. They also wanted to help but none of them know the cooking so they offered to clean the utensils and the kitchen to which I agreed. With Pasta I also made fruit and vegetable salad. After I played everything we all are together. I have to help Jason and Mick to eat because they both are young and can create a mess which I am happy to clean. According to me a happy kid brings positivity in one's life.

After the lunch I brought the kids to my room where I have kept some of Mick's clothes and some of them are new which has not been used. So I have both of them a bath and changed  Mick into his old clothes and Jason into new clothes. Usually Mick is possesive about his things but I think he feels that today is not the day for possessiveness and was good with Jason who is also his friend. They both were very clingy towards me so I laid both of them down on my bed and when they both fell asleep I washed their clothes and after washing them I ironed and  folded their clothes and put Jason's clothes inside a bag and handed it over to the bodyguards. They all were thanking me again and again but I told them that I am happy to do it.

My villa only has two rooms, a kitchen, a washroom, a lobby, a balcony , a washing room and a room for my walk in closet which is sufficient enough for a single man like me. I told the lawyer and Bodyguards that they can sleep in the left over room but the all refused and sat on the couch doing their things. Lawyer was checking some mails and Bodyguards were watching some news.

Jason's uncle was late for two hours and just when I was about to go to my room to sleep with the kids I heard the ring Bell and when I saw from the security camera it was a man in suit and the lawyer confirmed it was Jason's Uncle. I quickly opened the door and when he entered inside he looked around and when he saw me he ram towards me and hugged me with his big bulky arms. He was taller that me . I was six feet and I think he might be six feet four inches because his whole body was able to cover me up. I was confused at his behaviour and tapped him on his arm and he quickly released me and held my hands and said

"Thank you. Thank you so much. If it would not have been for you I don't know what I would do. Thank you for saving Jason. "

" No need. It is my duty and who could ignore such a little man in need of help. "

He smiled at my words and then looked at his lawyer who was first surprised looking at us but then maintained his composure and gave the new  details about the case to him. I also saw the bodyguards were trying to hide their shock but they were professional in it. His lawyer also told his that Jason now is sleeping with my nephew Mick so his Uncle Elijah who is the owner of Jason Corporation decided to wait for Jason to wake up and I agreed because it would be cruel to wake a kid who just got to sleep after such a ordeal.

I brough a glass and juice for Elijah who was happy to take it and was looking around the house. I was confused because I though that as a boss he would be strict and cold but his expression is like that of a kid who got a present.

After half an hour Jason and Mick woke up which I got to know from the baby monitor which I have placed inside my room. Both me and Elijah went inside my room and Elijah was bit hesitant to enter inside my room as he thought it was like he was invading my privacy  but when I pursuaded he entered and when Jason saw Elijah he quickly got down from the bed and  ran towards Elijah  with hugged him tightly and kissed him on his head. Mick was also looking at me and was rasing his arms towards me to pick him up to which I obliged and gave him a little peck on his forehead.

He was looking at Jason and Elijah which confusion and when I explained it to him he nodded and felt shy.

Elijah also rubbed Mick on his head and we both went downstairs where all the three persons of Elijah always looking at us and his Lawyer Andrew was hiding his smile which I don't know why.

After that it was time for Jason to leave who sadly bade me goodbye and I packed a small cake for him to take and then escorted all of them outside with Mick in my arms. Mick also bade them goodbye and then they all left but before leaving Elijah again thanked me and said that tomorrow he will come and find me again to thank me in person to which I said that there was no need but I don't think that he will comply.