Part I : Wait what?!?!

Huff Huff Huff sound of the hard breathing of someone who has fighting this monster for awhile now.
"When will the back up come...huff huff...if this continues...huff...we'll be dead for sure...huff huff..."
"I don't know...huff...it hurts...how did that monster still alive huff after all huff this time"he said as he looks around,all his comrades are heavy injuries .Some already lie down as they have no strength left.Some looks like they're dead but they are alive,just past out.He tried to look at side to side to find any solution available.He thought luring the monster away was a smart diction but guess not cause his comrades still need to help him out.That's how they're in this state.But it was just that moment ,a sword stabbed through the monster.

RRrRrRRooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr! The sound of the monster roaring before it got kill on the spot.
{Help me,I don't know how to do the roaring thing(Q~Q)}

There stand the muscular man with cold eyes looking at the monster with disgust.He said in low voice but loud enough for everyone to hear him."Good work,everyone.Help the injur one too"

Tap.Tap. The said man look at the person who tap him on the shoulder and saw his team members looking at him with admirable face.

"Team leader!How did you know where that monster weak points with just a glance?"one of his teammates ask.He didn't answer tho.He just shrugs and walk away as he said"I'll head back to the headquarters.Don't come too late."

He walk away and thought back about those paper works on his desk.One of the people who got recuse shout "Thank you for saving us"loudly and greatfully .Kim Rok Soo just walking away and didn't look back.He just think that he didn't do anything and he didn't want their gratitude.Everyone look at him and wisper to each other "sir.Kim Rok Soo is so cold" "He's so handsome" "He's so scary" and the wisper become louder than before

At headquarters

Kim Rok Soo is working on paper works as he got interrupet by the call for back up.They said it was hard to defet the monster.So,he head there to tell them their weak spot.And let the other deal with it.Now he need to do lots of paper work.

Some of his teammates came by and ask some question like "teamleader,do you want to eat dinner with us" "team leader have some coffee" "Do you need any help" "Can we help you" he just trun them down and keep focusing on his paper work.He'll never open his heart for anyone ever again.

After all the work,it's late at night and everyone should be sleeping right now.So,he headback to his apartment and look at his hyung(who he wouldn't call hyung but still love,respect and miss) stuff.He found Choi jun soo novel that he said he loves the most and decied that if he couldn't sleep then he would read it.

And yes he read it until he fall asleep somehow but what he doesn't know is he'll be waking up somewhere else and in someone else body as well....

The sound of the winds blew by.The weather is nice and sunny.There's smell of nature instead of ashes and bloods.The birds chirping beautifully instead of the roaring and hissing of the monsters .It was as if he's in the peaceful days before the apocalypse .... Wait what?!?!

Kim Rok Soo suddenly wakes up eruptly and found that he's in a unfimilar room with....