☀︎︎ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 : 𝗦𝗼 𝗧𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱

“Are you having fun, Marigold?” Its voice was glitchy, and it made her ears hurt. It made her sick to her stomach. Monty seemed to have gone back under, his eyes now a deeper shade of purple. Moon hissed and crouched a bit, his head spinning a bit as he looked at the two. “My my… It's quite annoying how you seemed to have stumbled upon the files.. And here Gregory was supposed to end you as well as these pathetic suits of metal.

“What do you.. Mean?” Goldie glared, the rabbit cackled.

“Why else would he have let you catch him?” Catch? Of course.. It was all too easy. Gregory could have shoved her off at any point. Goldie’s eyes teared up a little. He was so cold towards her. And even pushed her in directions that could have killed her. She clenched her fists, Roxy growled lowly, Chica squawked, and Moon hissed lowly.

Everything about this rabbit as well Gregory had seemed to add up, it made them all feel uneasy. Monty – if only she had been faster. She could have helped the gator. She looked at him, he was crouched a bit, claws ready to attack anyone and everyone in sight.

“Ah.. Is it all adding up now, Marigold?”

Goldie’s eyes glanced back at the rabbit, glaring. “So angry~” The rabbit's red eyes teased her, taunting. Goldie glanced at the three who seemed to stand at her sides. She steps forward.

“That's enough..” She snaps. “Why? Why would you do this? What did any of them do? What did I do? To deserve this?” The rabbit's head tilted a bit, eyes glowing a bit harsher.

“They’ve been a pain in my neck… In my master's neck as well.. You're in the way. . . Simply a side character in all of this.. The grand finally...”

“Your master?” Goldie asked.

“Ah.. Mr Afton… But of course you wouldn’t know him… And you won’t know him… Because you’ll be dead by then…” Gregory stepped forward, and within his hand she could see a shining object. Silver and sparkling almost. A blade, a knife.. Her eyes widened a bit.

“Dead?” Goldie asked, her voice seemed to quiver with a bit of fear. “Why?! Why are you doing all of this?”

“Because it's fun, Marigold… Fun to see the fear in little children's eyes.. To make my master happy with me… To see him succeed.”

“Who are you?” Goldie narrowed her eyes, seeming to gain back her confidence after a moment. The rabbit tilted its head.

“Me? I am Vanny…” Vanny. Goldie stepped forward.

“Vanny…” She said quietly, the rabbit stood still looking at the little girl and watching her movements, Gregory took another step forward before it seemed that his feet kicked off in a run towards Goldie. He was stopped, Chica threw his body, stepping in front of Goldie causing the little girl to gasp and stare.

Chica!” Chica glanced back before looking ahead, Roxy pounced forward towards Vanny only to be stopped by Monty who jumped after her and pinned her to the ground. Monty snarled, his claws coming down and ripping at her eyes causing her to howl and scream out in a pained tone.

Roxy!!” Goldie screamed, running over only to be stopped by Vanny’s form as it hovered over her.

“Nuh-uh.. You're not getting away that easily, Marigold..” Goldie glared, Vanny’s arms raised, silver another knife. Goldie flinched away, bringing her arms up and closing her eyes tightly. CLASH. Metal on Metal. She slowly looked up, Moon. The animatronic glanced back.

Go!” He hissed, she nodded and ran towards Monty and Roxy. Roxy’s eyes had been thrown off to the side, and her paint and furr was now being ripped from her body.

“Monty!!” Goldie yelled, grabbing a metal pipe from the side, as much as it pained her – the gator animatronic looked up with a snarl and snap of its jaws. She brought the heavy pipe down with a yell, the gator wasn’t thrown very far, but it took him from his position over Roxy who was letting out sobbing noises.

“Rebel? Rebel!! Where are you!?!”

Here! I’m here Roxy!!” She dropped the pipe, running to Roxy and kneeling down. Her hands gently touched the animatronic, careful but letting her know she was there. “Are you okay!?!”

“Rebel? Am I.. Am I still beautiful?” Goldie’s eyes teared up, she stared for a moment before sniffling.

Beautiful.. Still the best Roxy..” The wolf’s torn up ears dropped and she slowly stood with Goldie’s help. “Stay here…” She grabbed the pipe again, holding it within both of her hands and ran towards Vanny and Moon – she was struggling against the animatronics hold. Monty had gotten up again, Gregory followed his head gushing with blood and his body looked a bit deformed. Chica stepped forward, squealing brokenly at Gregory, she looked ready to fight. The small boy growled, holding the blade in his hand. Goldie looked towards Monty, he hissed and snapped his jaws towards her. She ran towards him, pipe in her hands as he pounced towards her.

𝙵𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍. . .

𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗-

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍. . .

Goldie curled into Moon's arms, the smell of burning and smoke filled her nostrils. She was tired. I'm so tired. It was silent now – besides the sound of the crackling flames and drips that subtly came from the moon animatronics body. The daycare, it was silent now. It made her a bit sad, she curled farther into Moon's hold, the lights had dimmed and things had begun to fall.

Are you sure? Child?” She nodded numbly against him, he sat down near the doors leading from the daycare. Holding her close, his colors seemed to change to that warm orange and purple. The animatronic hugs her close, it was silent for a while. They enjoyed it. The silence was comfortable. She peeks up, looking up to meet the animatronics eyes. It looked down at her, its colors seemed to dim and dull, the light dulling. “So tired.. Need to.. Recharge…” It mumbled. She reached up and placed her hand gently against its face.

“Sleep.. Eclipse.. It's okay…” She smiled weakly, it looked at her for a few more minutes before it slowly fell limp.

The sound of the crackling flames and soon sirens seemed to echo out. She continued to lay there for a moment before standing, her steps were weak and she stumbled. She pushed on the doors of the daycare, looking around a bit.