Love at first sight?

Author's Note
Time is set in 2023
Alice is 33, she has dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and tan skin.

Alice's P.O.V
As I feel the sunlight bathing my skin, I sit up with a smile on my face.

I check my phone and see that I was able to wake up before my alarm had started ringing the song "Somebody to Love"

I chuckled to myself.

I stand up and stretched my body.

After that I went to the bathroom to have a cold shower, I switch on Queen songs to sing to as I showered, I shiver as the cold water hits my tan skin.

I brush my teeth and smear soap on my skin. I massage my scalp as I put shampoo in my hair and ofcourse I sing as I shampoo my hair. most- actually no everytime I bathe, the bathroom becomes my own personal concert.

I turn off the shower and dry myself.

I proceed to do my skincare. I may be lonely but I'm not gonna make myself look lonely, cause I actually have standards for myself.

I get dressed for work

(the clothes look like this if youre wondering!)

*interlude*

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

As I drive in the Mcdonalds drive through I get a call from my boss

"Hello?"

"Alice, be a dear and get us 10 coffees"

Ugh what a jerk. Even though he coculd just deliver coffees he still wants to make me get it.

I eat what I get from Mcdonalds and get the cofee he asked for, And also got a matcha latte for myself.

I get a text from my bestfriend

"Heyy"

"Yes?"

"I set you up with a cute guy >-^"

"Why are you like this Ella"

"Bitch you said you wanted to have a lover"

"I MEANT ON MY OWN"

"should I call it off?"

"... Let me see what he looks like first"

"Youre annoying"

"Speak for yourself"

*ella>3< sent an image*

"Call it off."

"OH COME ON"

"YOU HAVE THE WORST TASTES IN GUYS. THATS WHY YOUR BOYFRIEND LOOKS LIKE A BUSTED UP REFRIGERATOR"

"EXCUSE ME."

"Whatever I have to go now my hoss is gonna get cranky if I dont get him his coffee"

"I hate him. Have a great day bby<33"

"Me too. You too bby >3<"

----

I gave my boss and his visitors his coffee at the right time.

----

My shift finally ended. Work is exhausting but I have to pay the bills.

I accidentally bump into someone.

"Sorry" We say at the same time.

As I look up I see a cute guy with brown hair, dimples, his eyes grey with a hint of hazel, and stubbles on his chin and philtrum.

One of his airpods fell and I hand it to him our hands touching briefly.

"Thanks" God was he cute.

"Sorry again" I say completely in awe of his beauty hoping it wasn't noticeable that I was.

We part ways and I wave goodbye hoping it would be the last time we meet.

....

To be continued...

....

Could this be love at first sight??👀

sorry for not updating earlier. I have a lot of school work rn 🤒

Anyway could you tell I described Jeff Ward? >w<

541 words... 🫶🏻