Chapter 1: The Day They Lost Their Parents

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Hey hon good morning" a girl with it's 40's greet her husband.

"Hello honey" a man with it's 40's greet his wife as it kissed her forehead.

"Where's our little one?" She ask smiling while side eyeing where the girl was hiding.

A kid was playing hide and seek. She's hiding so that her mother will look for her.

"Wah!" She jump on her mother's leg as her mother make a fake startled making the kid's laugh echoed inside the mansion.

"Oh my god lali, you scared mommy!" Her mom exclaimed holding her chest.

"Up up moma" little Lisa said as she make her cute hands close, open. Adoring her child's cuteness, she lift her child and kissed her cheeks many times making little Lisa chuckle.

"Moma tickles! Hahaha" little Lisa said laughing as she feels tickling what her mother did.

"It did?" Her mother ask smiling widely making Lisa nodd smiling cheekily.

"Come here sweetie" her dad then went beside her mother making Lisa extended her cute arms to let her dad carry her.

"How about you go to your room and play with your toys?" His father ask smiling making little Lisa smile widely.

"Toys apa , I want play toys" little Lisa said making her parents chuckles.

Today is Lisa's 5th birthday and her parents wants to surprise her. Their family are vampires but an imortal vampire. They can go out without burning, unlike those vampires who can go out only at night.

Their family won't attack people, they usually protect and their family known as the good and kind family of all. Everyone loves them.

"Shin Se, can you please bring Lisa to her room and let her play with her toys?

"Yes ma'am" one of their trusted maid smile and get Lisa and went upstairs.

Shin Se Kim
42 years old
Jennie's Mother

Shin Se, came back and help Lisa's parents from cooking some foods for Lisa's birthday later.

Jo Bo Ah Manoban
41 years old
Lisa's Mother

Lee Dong Wook Manoban
44 years old
Lisa's Father

"Shin Se" why don't you bring your daughter later?" Lisa's mother ask making her smile. They knows that the Manoban family are vampires and they're not afraid of them because they knows that this family are good and kind.

"Yes madam, I'll bring her here later after we finished everything" Shin Se said as they continue doing their work.

4:45 pm.

They're now preparing their food and display it on a long table, they doesn't have any visitors since this family don't like inviting a lot for every occasion they have. It's only them and their maid.

"Mommy? Can I go to the bathroom? I want to pee" a girl with a cat like eyes asking her mother.

"Go ahead jennie, just be back after you're done araso?" Her mother said making little Jennie run.

As they're busy preparing, someone knocked on the door making them stop and frown.

"Does my wife invite someone?" Lisa's father ask Jennie's mother who shook her head.