Meeting Micheal and Vanessa..

There are Different P.O.V's and it changed regularly from Michael's to Vanessa's. Also yes my friend did help me write this.

P

OV = Point Of View (how the character experiences this)

That's it :)

Vanessa's P.O.V

Footsteps on the bridge echoed, the steps were soft and faint but was still enough sound to attract these.. 'Zombies.' The small girl had a black blindfold as she was walking on the edge of this crushed down bridge, slightly whimpering every now and then. She knew she needed a place to go, as her armpit length black hair blew ever so calmly with the breeze she shuddered. The young one was wear a cloak of some sort and maybe shorts? It wasn't to clear. She was bare foot and only had socks to give her feet little cover.

After she had made it to the end of the bridge she took the blindfold off, putting it in her short pocket she started walking with a knife in her hand, covered in blood. She was quiet as she put the hood of the cloak on and walked as silently as possible. Soon she saw a store, looking at the name she couldn't read it. The sign saying 'Walgreens', she just stared at it acting like she knew what it said before walking towards the door.

Michael's POV

It had been, what? Nine years since the original oubreak? Michael had lost count. The concept of time had been of little importance since the States became overrun with infected.

Minnesota, heading west.

He kept a map with him at all times. Who would have known a decade ago that physical maps would be useful. The only thing keeping him going was the yearning for a lover. Of course, he had been alone for quite some time. His current destination to head towards was Pierre, South Dakota. A device Michael kept on his person beeped with a message of a meeting there, so it must be important.
It was rare the Lost Syndicate met. Honestly, Michael had forgotten the reason he joined when he was invited to do so. It had a few perks and gave friends in unlikely places when he showed their insignia. Which was the reason he decided to stay. People willing to help was sparce these days. Michael had finally come across a car. Luckily his apprenticeship as a mechanic before the outbreak gave him much needed information. He jumped the car and it started to whir to life. Finally, he could rest his feet.

Vanessa's POV

Walking towards the door, Venessa's tiny feet stepped on some sticks; making sloght noises she winced and opened the door to the store. While entering the store she sighed in relief to to in a safe spot for a while. She then knocked over one of the shelves by the door, so no one could enter and hurt her. After doing so she walked down an Aisle that read 'School Supplies.' Seeing the backpacks she smiled wondering what they were used for, since she was born during this... Apocalypse..?

She never knew what the world was like before, before what she calls the monsters. She climbed the rack and grabbed a black backpack, seemed to of been able to lift a good amount of weight. Vanessa saw this as a key to use to her advantage, and started to pack the bag with medical supplies and food; just like she would see her mother do when she helped with the supply runs. The black haired girl took the hoodie off of her cloak, as she then grabbed some sheets off the racks and made a bed in the corner of the store. She made a plan to sleep there tonight, as she was cold from being outside and wanted to be warm.