Fairytale does exist

Farjaad & Umeed's Kahaani made everyone believe that Fairytale does exist..

He was a listener & she was the narrator .. He was grumpy & she was sunshine.. He was an introvert & she was extrovert.. He had a bad temper & she was easy to calm.. He loves coffee & she loves chai, He switched to chai for her & she switched to coffee for him.. He fears to upset his loved ones & she fears to not able to talk to her dear ones.. He was punctual & she was carefree.. He was calm & she was chaotic.. He was Changez Khan & she was a Drama Queen .. He was Jhootha & she was Jhoothi.. He was a problem fixer & she was a problem creator.. He believes in hard work & she believed in shortcut.. He follows logic & she follows her heart.......

He craved fatherly love & she of mother's... He wanted someone to hold his hand without any condition or compromise & she wished to be accepted with all her flaws or nadaniyan.. He could express his feelings in private with a one-on-one conversation & she can express herself in front of the world... He wished to be understood through eye's & she wanted someone to understand the real hidden meaning behind her non-stop blabbering... He lost Hope in hope long back & she never wished to be a wise one..
And this is where they slowly started healing each other unknowingly..

Whilst tons of arguments they became each other's 'Adaat'.

Soon he became her comfort place to be an open book and she became his source of happiness.. Initially, they cribbed and wanted to change a few habits of each other, but gradually those annoying habits made them fall for each other.. From being adamant about not changing themselves, they willingly began to compromise to be with each other with all the happiness.. They could let the world think whatever they like about them, but when it is about each other, they put in all the effort to clear even the slightest misunderstanding.. That effort to acknowledge each other's presence in life by being thankful and sorry made them the most special. 🤍

Thankyou for being our comfort as a couple.