9

SERENE

I was questioning a whole lot of things, from taking care of my twisted ankle to pecking me. What was going with his head? Or was he doing it because of his father? That could be the case because he has been behaving differently ever since we were in the car. I don't know but sleep can't be found anywhere in my system after what happened. 

I hid my face in his shirt's sleeves which I was still wearing. It smelled like him oh god everything is bringing me back to the memory of what just happened before he left the room. Was this why every women who met him or knew him in real said that they find it hard to forget his presence? They said maybe he had a cold and overbearing aura but his presence was still something no one could get rid of.

I shook my head and sat up on the bed. I slapped myself lightly to let go of the thoughts and picked up my phone that was on the side table right by the bed. I opened my social media and saw a bunch of new posts of people I adore, look up to and also those whom I'm not so fond of. 

I thought it was a right time to post something on my social media too. Ivy took some pictures of me. Some were solo some with Tyler though he was just standing like a statue. I picked the one Ivy liked the most and posted it. Within few minutes the post was bombarded with likes, comments and also dms. My friends haven't talked to me ever since I came here. We had a group chat called "The forever Assholes"
_________________________________________
Jem : Did you guys just saw @.Se_rene 's post? My god that shirt I bet a 100 dollars that it's the upcoming design of La Sirene

Lulu : good thing this person is blabbering here and not somewhere else. He's such a chatterbox why did you even trust him with your secret Serene.

Maira: I agree i agree my brother is the most asshole one here.

Lulu : Btw Sere don't tell me you're wearing Tyler's shirt?

Maira : or Jeremy is right with his bet?

Me : oh god stop! It is Tyler's yep but I didn't wore it out of love or something.

Jem: this is the person who was giving me dead stare for complimenting Tyler. Now that she's married to him. She is overly in love. Infatuation!

Lulu: oh god someone kick this brat out of the GC

Jem: no you should be kicked out

Maira: ........

Me: ....... @_@

__________________________________________
I was done with them. They both fight everytime. Even Jeremy's real sister don't fight like cat and dog the way luna and Jeremy does. Well I understand from Luna's side. She liked Jeremy, she told me I was a little unsure about how I should feel about this news but I let her be. 

It was supposed to be her life and I shouldn't be stopping her from doing things. She also told me how she messed up with the past crushes of hers because of her love language that happens to be roasting. She don't fight or roast unless she is sure this person isn't going to judge me or he will not feel bad about it. I once heard that you often vibe with those people with whom you share your personality and trait so I guess me and my friends did have some similarities.

I kept my phone away and tried to sleep again now turning on the Ac and pulling the blanket. Sure enough few minutes later I heard the door of the room opening indicating Tyler is back. He went to the bathroom and after few minutes came out. I have no clue what he was doing because I was judging solely based on my hearing.