The Art Of Defending (L.W)

Y/N is a budding football player who is struggling to improve her defensive skills. She's been watching videos of professional players and is particularly drawn to Leah Williamson.

One day, Y/N is at a football camp and is surprised to see Leah Williamson there. She's even more surprised when Leah comes up to her and says, "I noticed you out there. You have some great potential."

Y/N is thrilled to hear this and starts talking to Leah about her defensive struggles. Leah offers to give her some one-on-one training after the camp is over.

Over the next few weeks, Y/N and Leah start meeting up to work on her defensive skills. Y/N can't believe that she's getting to train with one of her idols, and she starts to develop feelings for Leah.

One day, after a particularly intense training session, Leah invites Y/N to grab some food with her. They start talking and realize that they have a lot in common. Y/N can't believe that she's falling for someone who is so talented and successful, but she can't help the way she feels.

As they're walking back to their cars,    Y/N turns to Leah and says, "I like you."

Leah is happy to hear this and says, "I like you too."