The Beginning

It was a cozy night.. The breeze was cool and the moon was shining. You were just about to fall asleep... Not until you hear your parents arguing about something as usual. This time you wanted to hear what they are actually arguing this time about.

You started to tip toe towards the living room and place the side of your head against the wall.

"Why would you think of doing that!? They are just a child!"

I could hear my fathers raising voice. He is usually sweet and gentle when talking, so this is the first time I had heard him raising his voice.

"That child! You named Y/N is nothing but a burden and a worthless child!"

My mother's voice could be heard talking about me. My mom... On the other hand wasnt as nice to me. She would yell at me for no reason and blame me for anything.

"They aren't a Burden or worthless!! And they are just a child we shouldn't do that! And what if the other villages noticed he was gone!? And if they find about it!? We would be punished!"

My fathers voice shouts back once again

"I dont care about that! We will just leave him in the forest and leave to die!"

My mother shouts. My eyes widened as I heard what she wanted to do with me. I stepped back from the wall and ran towards my room and locked the door.

I just sat down beside the door and cried myself to sleep. By the time I opened my eyes... I was surprised as I noticed I wasnt in my room. I got up and shouted as tears started to roll down my eyes.

"Papa!!...Mama!!"

I shouted as loud as I could but still.. No answer... I was left in the middle of the woods. But I didn't lose hope I started walking around and looked around aswell.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few hours had passed, but still no progress on getting back home. I could just feel my legs starting to wobble and my eyelids starting to feel heavy cause of exhaustion. It started to become dark as the sun began to set. I walked towards a tree and sat down beneath it and slept.

With the clones...

"Finally! Able to go out again!!"

Karaku says stretching his arm walking out of the woods into a kind of open part at the middle of the forest. The other clones also followed behind him.

"You said it! Hahaha!"

Urogi says in his usual joyful and loud tone while landing next to Karaku.

"cant the both of you shut up for once!?"

Sekido shouts at them with an angered tone.

Aizetsu just kept quiet and just walked away from the others with Zohakuten following him.

"Let's check around these parts to see if there are humans or slayers around..."

Aizetsu tells Zohakuten as he just nodded as the both of them continued to walk away from the other 3.

"I sense a human around here"

Zohakuten tells him walking towards where you were sleeping. They walked towards a tree which beneath it there was a small child sleeping trying to keep themselves warm with leaves.

The two were both shocked by seeing a child sleeping beheath a tree with no one around them.

"W-why is there a child here..."