Jungkook gets a massage

Jungkook parks his motorbike in the underground park of the shopping mall and wiggles of his helmet. The car park is quiet and serene and he's glad for the distraction because he's weirdly stressed about the situation. He checks his appearance in the mirror of his bike and takes a deep breath. He's never had a massage before but Jimin's friend worked at Lush and was able to get him a free massage which he really needed after injuring himself whilst boxing. He doesn't know how he'll feel about somebody else touching his body but he trusts Jimin so he trusts Jimin's friend too. He just hopes it's nobody he'll recognise.

Jungkook takes the elevator up to the second floor and is happy to find the Lush spa is not too far away and he won't have to ask anybody for directions. He reaches the entrance where Jimin has told him a worker would be waiting with his name on a board (he internally cringed at this) and hoped to get in quickly.

Jungkook sees his name on the board before he sees the worker and he quickly walks in to the shop and says "Hi, I'm jungkook." Barely looking at the masseuse's eyes from shyness.

"Jeon Jungkook? Is that you?"

Fuck. Jungkook looks up to see one of his classmates is the worker holding the board in front of him. He's never really spoken to the boy before as he's quite shy but he knows exactly who he is. The boy, with his shaggy golden brown hair and bright eyes looks like an adorable golden retriever. His relaxed attitude immediate calms Jungkook. Still, Jungkook finds it awkward he'll be receiving a massage from this boy who he kind of already knows. Well he did know it would be a mutual friend. He'll have to suck it up and just go inside.

"Taehyung right?" Jungkook says.

"Yes." Taehyung says with a big smile.

Great. He's just some shy nerd from school who's nice to everyone but doesn't really have any friends. He's pretty sure him and Jimin used to pick on the boy in the past but Jimin being Jimin couldn't be cruel for too long and made good friends the guy.

Hopefully he doesn't remember any of that anymore.

Jungkook hurries into the store and Taehyung begins leading the way downstairs into the basement where the spa is positioned.

He can't wait to get out and away from the hustle and bustle of the store. All the other customers that could see him there, so out of place with his black leather and tattoos makes him feel so anxious.

God, he hopes no one else from school is there. Taehyung is still smiling as he leads Jungkook to a long bench with white towels and Jungkook exhales feeling calmer now that they're both alone and away from the crowd.

Taehyung then moves to switch off the light whilst Jungkook gets undressed into his boxers and lies on his stomach, face down.

Jungkook thinks there's something weird about the way he's smiling so brightly and is overly enthusiastic.

Almost as though he's pretending to like him. Well, Jungkook wouldn't blame him but he doesn't care. He just wants this over and done with and he wants his muscles to stop aching so damn hard.

He gets comfortable whilst Taehyung places some soaps into a tray and walks over.

"Here are our massage bars. They look like soap but are used for massaging. We have many different options available with different scents for you to choose from,"

Jungkook sits up slightly as Taehyung hands him a massage bar one by one explaining the different ingredients and affects of each and asking him kindly which one he'd like to use.

"This one is called 'Sleep' and smells similar to our Sleepy range of shower gels, soap and body lotion. It contains lavender oils which helps put you to sleep as well as marula oil to make your skin feel calm and soft. It contains chamomile water which is also sleep inducing but its not designed to help relax your muscles as some of our other bars are. Would you like to use a massage bar specifically designed to help ease muscle pain or are you just looking for a regular massage and don't mind what is being used?"