Chapter One

It's been seven years since the early graduation test. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke all managed to get the record of youngest konoichi/Shinobi. They all miraculously made it to genin at age five and to add to that they caught a traitor that posed as an academy teacher. To the releive of the three "genin" the hokage decided to keep the fact that Three Five year Olds managed to past the two Genin tests with ease. This of course had consequences, the hokage only allowed them to take the genin test for two reasons only. Naruto was to cute to say no too, and team seven was assigned an ongoing mission to keep the heirs safe since they we're supposed to graduate at the same time. You can say the three five year Olds weren't happy about the fact that they had to watch Genin when they were already anbu level just without the title.

"Your first undercover mission starts today" Kakashi a jonin quietly stated earning groans from his "cute little genin". With a satisfied look in his eyes he ushered the three twelve year Olds out of the house to go to the academy. "Go Now my cute little genin have fun" Kakashi "smiled" happily waving bye to his "cute little genin". "Quite calling us that Kakashi-sensei" Naruto mumbled a tik mark playing its way on his forehead. "Yeah we aren't even genin anymore" Sakura mumbled also annoyed.
"Yeah I know your academy students now" Kakashi said chuckling at the look of anger in the eyes of his students before he shut the door in there faces yelling "have a good day".

Naruto, Sasuke, and sakura walked with heavy feet. "Great the academy again" Sakura mumbled. "Let's atleast be grateful that there is only 2 more weeks left" Sasuke mumbled yet that didn't do anything to assure them that it'll be alright. "Whatever" Naruto mumbled with a scowl on his face. "I hate this already" Naruto said eyeing the amount of brats outside the academy with their parents. "Same" both Sasuke and Sakura said glancing at the family's before diverting their eyes to the academy doors infront of them not aware or they just simply ignore the stares given to them.

"Today we will have three new students joining us" Iruku called from the front of the class successfully quieting down the class. "Huh but the academy is almost over" Kiba yelled in confusion. "That's true but these three have been out of the village for a while and they had a tutor so they know everything you know" Iruka lied knowing he couldn't tell them they were on a undercover mission to protect them. "Come in" Iruku called after hearing knocking.

The class watched In interest when a pink haired girl walked in being followed by a black and blonde haired boy.

"Hello my names Sakura Haruno" the class heard the pink haired girl say in an emotionless tone. She had pink hair with light green eyes and a black top with light gray cargo pants her hair was also tied up in a bun.

"names sasuke" the class heard the black haired boy say. He had a black shirt with a Slightly big collar He also had cargo pants on but it was green rather then gray, he has black coal hair and his eyes if you looked closely was a dark gray color.

"And this is Naruto" The class heard Sakura say pointing to her teammate. He has slightly long blonde hair pulled up in a man bun his eyes held a beautiful blue gem color. He uses a black shirt with a tint of orange on his attire, and shorts that seemed to make him look feminine. The most interesting feature on his face was his three wisker marks on each side on his cheeks making him look more like a cat then a human.

"Is he mute or something" Kiba asked getting a smack from ino. "Ow" Kiba moaned in pain. "No he isn't he just simply doesn't want to communicate with you guys" Sakura said. "That's rude" a random villager mumbled. "He hates talking to people who aren't worthy of it and the only people he would most likely talk to in time are the heirs" Sakura said earning a glare from Naruto. Everyone watched as Naruto and sakura had a quiet conversation sometimes they would glance at Sasuke before continuing when he nodded. "Ehm" Iruka coughed catching there attention. "Why do you guys keep staring at eachother for" Iruka asked. "Naruto told Sakura to shut the fu-mhm" Sasuke was cut off by Naruto putting a hand over his mouth. Everybody watched as the blonde leaned to his ear having to tip toe slightly before saying something that made the black haired boy stiffen before he nodded. When Naruto retreated everyone say the smirk on his face before it was replaced with a frown. "You know what just go sit down" Iruka mumbled already feeling a headache emerge.

After kicking three kids out of there seats they sat down but quickly fell asleep. When iruka didn't do anything knowing that the kids sleeping was way more powerful then everyone in this room combined. the other kids thought this was a sign that they could go to sleep but when they tried they were sent a price of chalk heralding there way. Iruka had to pause there lesson to explain that Sasuke, Naruto and sakura are special kids prodigys to be exact, so they knew all of this stuff..

byeeee
My little foxes