Love of my life

After your first class you walked the halls with your friend group heading to your next class. "Omg guys wait do you guys remember Diluc?" Venti asks suddenly out of the blue.

"wait Diluc Ragnvindr?" jean replies remembering her tomato haired friend.

"yeah that guy!" venti exclaims answering jeans question

"oh yeah I heard he goes to school here" amber said joining into the conversation

wait what?!" you were actually surprised that Diluc went to college at the same place you did.

" yeah did you like have a crush on him or something?" jean said remembering your long time crush on him.

"well, yeah but-" you were then cut off by amber

"Wait y/n has a crush on Diluc?!" Amber was shocked that you still liked him after so long.

"I heard that he joined a band group recently" venti said, to which you were shocked. Diluc? In a band group? Doesn't sound like him...

"Oh yeah I think it's was called the 'DCKZ' or something"Amber said remembering the name of the band.

"Kaeya probably forced him or he lost a bet to Kaeya" Amber said. Now that you think of it, maybe Kaeya did force Diluc to join, or maybe Diluc lost a bet to him.

While walking in the hallway with some books in hand you suddenly bumped into something hard and let out a small "ow"
As your books fell to the ground. Venti ran up to you and caught you before you could fall.

"hey y/n are you okay?" he asked in a worried tone. He was always looking out for you whenever you got hurt.

"yeah I'm fine" you said as you reached down to get your books but a gloved hand reached down to get them as well, and when you looked to see who you bumped into it was none other than...

Diluc Ragnvindr

You quickly looked back down and picked up your books trying to hide your flustered face. Once you picked up most of your books you realized that on was missing.

"Here" a deep voice said. You then realized that it was Diluc's deep voice. You looked up at him and he handed you your book

"oh thank you" you said, to which he just nodded and walked past you guys.

"Talk about being embarrassing~" Lisa said in a teasing manner

"sh-shut up" You said, your face was now only a tad bit red.

"stuttering now are we?~" Lisa teased you more.

"alright guys lets just head to the next class" jean suggested

(Timeskip)

You were now in your dorm just texting venti because both Eula and Amber were in a date, while Lisa and Jean just ran off somewhere. You decided to scroll through Twitter to see if you can find where Lisa and Jean went and sure enough you found out.