𝙂. 𝙂𝙄𝙉

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.。⁠*⁠♡ " eternity " ♡*⁠。.

╭──────────.★..─╮

gagamaru gin × reader
fluff/angst
requested by Nav1sa

╰─..★.──────────╯

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

busy, late nights.

it's black outside but there are lights emitting from buildings, cars, and streetlights. this place never sleeps, but at least it was quiet.

just the little breeze flowing into your window, tickling the surface of your skin gently. it sends you slight goosebumps, but at least it helps to keep your eyes open.

it was always a busy, late night for you.

you let out a tired sigh, resting your cheek on your left hand as your other hand was starting to stiffen up from writing black words onto the thin, white paper on your desk. the only light in your room was the tiny, dimly lit lamp. it was only enough for you to see the items sprawled around your desk. it always looks like that- messy.

but you were always like that.

diligent.

working all day and all night with little to no rest at all.

these papers were due tomorrow, so you had to finish it tonight or else you'd be done for. the papers were advertising your company's products, which you helped to design and make. working wasn't just job for you.

it was like a 'hobby'.

your life.

you let go of your writing utensil, allowing your stiff hand to rest for a moment. you reach over to grab your mug, closing your tainted red eyes and sipping your coffee.

"there's no more?" your eyes flutter open, taking a glance into the mug at your lips. it was empty.

you yawn, tears sting the bottom of your eyes. they quickly go away once you blink, standing up from your chair. your bare feet drags itself over the cold tiles of your apartment floor, rubbing your eyes with your left hand.

dread.

your body is most definitely going to give out any second now. it feels like your feet are glued to the ground, and every second away from your small lamp is making you more sleepier in the darkness of your room.

you slightly flinch, feeling arms catch your exhausted body.

"y/n," a monotone voice speaks, but there's a concerning tone glazed on it. your eyes shoot open- you allow yourself to close your eyes for a few seconds and then you were asleep.