chapter 14

Brittney's p.o.v

I don't no who was looking at me but it was weird. I think I know who it was tho

And when I look round I was right

It was

Taylor...

Taylor's p.o.v

When I got in from school with my new girlfriend Becca I got a call of Nash asking if I was going to his party, I was gonna miss this time because I have to pack for magcon.

I was still talking to him when he said laura bailey and Brittney are coming and I new I have to go to that party to see brittney.

I actually really like Brittney she is different she is never all over me at school like everyone else and she don't always wear minie skirts and really short short tops.

She never plasters he make up on like some girls at our school

**cough**Becca**cough**

I was only going out with Becca to see if Brittney would get jealous but when I got to the party she was dancing with Aaron I just hope she doesn't fall for him

Brittney's p.o.v

I was still dancing with Aaron till he said he needed to go to the toilet so I just went to see if I could see laura and bailey.

"Hey laura were is Nash?"

"He went to get some drinks"

"Ok errr laura when do you leave to go back to Canada"

"In 4 weeks now coze I have to wait for my brother to finish school"

"Ok well I won't see you all next week coze I'm going to magcon with Cameron"

"Oh cool won't Taylor be going there as well"

"Unfortunately yes"

I could see Aaron coming back so I went over to him and we carried in dancing and then we stopped and walked outside because it is getting really stuffy in here.

"So you going on the magcon tour then Britt"

"Yh Cameron gave me passes and that for my birthday  presents so yh looks like I'm going on tour with yous"

"That's great"

"Yep I can't wait I just got to finish packing"

Me and Aaron started talking more and it turns out we have a lot in common we sat on the swings which are at the top of the garden proberbly for  Nash's little sister.

We sat on the swings talking until we both turned round and looked at each other and stared into each others eyes and before I new it his soft lips was on mine.

We sat there kissing but there wasn't fireworks there was little sparks.

We pulled away after a few seconds and just looked at each other before Aaron went red and looked at his shoes.

"Er Britt well errm .... Will you Brittney carter be my girlfriend"

As soon as he said that I was literally speechless.

Taylor's p.o.v

I walk out side to get some air coze inside is a bunch of sweaty bodie on each other , when I see Aaron and Brittney Kissing I don't no why I was  jealous  I just was then I heard him ask her out I haven't got a chance now

Brittney's p.o.v

I couldn't help but smile I have had boyfriends but they wasent as sweet and always wanted my friends instead

I have just realized I haven't said anything yet

"Yess"

I screamed then hugged him then he gave me a soft gentle kiss

Aarons p.o.v

I asked out Brittney I can't believe I asked her out she is so
Beautiful and amazing she is different I really like her.

------------------------
Sorry this chapter is short but this is the update and thanks for reading this book xxx