Yearning For More

As his hands ran over her body, from her neck through her cleavage to her navel, and dug down her tired yet lustful pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhh... Don't!", she tried to stop him but in return, he tightened the rope grip around her boobs.
"Obey little Peach!", he whispered as he smacked her boobs and her lady parts and aggressively pinched her sensitive nipples.

Every sensation was too strong for her now and everything he did was making her want him more.
"Yes Sir!", she cried as he reached for her clit to tease it again.
"Ahhhh......", she moaned as his enormous fingers pierced her insides. 

"You like it baby boo, beg for it then!", said Kian while twisting her nipples hard and pulling them towards him.

"Yes Sir! Grab me harder!", Maia replied biting her lips seductively as he spanked her even harder. Her nipples were sore but he still pulled and grabbed her gorgeous tits.

"SAY-MY-NAME!", said Kian.

Kian reached for his tongue to lick her sore painful nipples which only made her moan even louder.

"I said moan my damn name!", commanded Kian as he punished her tits more by sucking them.

"Kiaaaaannnnnn, I want more, Give it to me Sir!", and he grabbed her by her neck and bit her sore tits leaving her in blissful pain.

Leaning against the car door, her legs were now gripped by his hands. Her eyes were still blindfolded and her thick thighs spread wide apart and a beautiful dripping waterfall flowed in between them.

"Let me see you getting fucked!", said Kian. 

And Maia started sensuously touching herself slowly. Feeling her bonded big boobs and sore pink nipples then reaching to her throbbing wet deep pink pussy.

"Come on! Show me how much you want me", said Kian

And Maia's fingers entered her. Shoving it in vigorously made her breathless. 

 "Now show me where you want to be fucked", asked Kian taking hold of her wet fingers.

This made her feel embarrassed but he planted a lustful kiss on her lips and whispered in her ears, "Show me baby girl!"

"Here sir!, Fuck me here, the way you want", Maia replied shyly revealing to him the wide view of her stretched pink pussy yearning for his cock.

 "Good Girl. Now, Tell me how much you crave it. Show me how bad you need it", asked Kian.

"I fucking want you inside me, Sir. Fuck me, please! I can't take it anymore", and she climaxed in the car seat. "Fuck me the way you want, just fuck me now", said Maia panting.

"Ohh you little whore you want me to fuck you, Come over here", he grabbed her neck and brought her face near the bulge in his pants. "Lick it", he said.

Skeptical at first, she did lick it. She had to. To get done with it. He unzipped his pants and revealed his bulky dick. She was shocked at how it felt.
"Now be a good girl and take it in your pretty mouth", said Kian while pushing her mouth over his dick. She licked all over it and kissed its head which caused the big boy to moan immensely and moan her name. She ran her tongue softly over it and sucked it. As his big cock was fucking her mouth, Kian's right hand held her hair tight to make her deep throat his precious possession.

Her boobs were rubbing against his thigh and his left hand reached to grab her butt as she was leaning over him. He spanked her butt and made her suck harder. As she was perfecting the sucking game, blowing his dick enough to destroy her later, Kian circled his finger around her tight untouched butt-hole and asked her, "What if I fuck this tight hole first, Won't it be amazing?" She was terrified at the thought and tried to pull back but his finger already invaded her asshole and he was now stroking it hard while getting his dick blown.

Hope you like it guys :) Show your love by voting, Leave your suggestions, and tell me what you liked the most.