Morning serenity

No warnings🤍
————
Barty Crouch Jr. blinked his eyes open, his senses gradually returning as he woke from a peaceful slumber. As his gaze adjusted to the soft morning light streaming through the window, he couldn't help but smile at the sight beside him. Evan Rosier lay peacefully, his features relaxed in sleep, his chest rising and falling rhythmically.

Barty carefully shifted closer, wanting to savor the gentle morning moments they shared together. He reached out a hand, lightly brushing his fingers through Evan's tousled hair, relishing the softness of the light blonde strands. Evan stirred slightly at the touch, a contented hum escaping his lips.

Barty leaned in, his lips finding the nape of Evan's neck, pressing a tender kiss against the warm skin. Evan's eyes fluttered open, a sleepy smile spreading across his face as he recognized the familiar touch.

"Morning," Barty whispered, his voice husky with sleep. He traced his fingers lightly along Evan's arm, causing a pleasant shiver to ripple through his lover's body.

Evan yawned and stretched, his movements languid as he shifted closer to Barty, seeking warmth and comfort. Barty gladly obliged, wrapping his arms around Evan and pulling him into a gentle embrace. They nestled together, their bodies fitting perfectly, a perfect blend of warmth and affection.

They lay there for a while, basking in the tranquility of the morning. Barty relished the feel of Evan's steady heartbeat against his chest, a reminder of the love and connection they shared. The world outside their apartment seemed distant and inconsequential, as if time had paused to grant them this moment of serenity.

Barty pressed a soft kiss against Evan's forehead, his lips lingering in a tender caress. "I love you," he whispered, his voice filled with genuine affection.

Evan turned his head, his eyes meeting Barty's, a soft smile gracing his lips. "And I love you," he replied, his voice filled with warmth and sincerity.

They stayed entwined, lost in each other's arms, their bodies fitting together like the missing pieces of a puzzle. In that quiet morning sanctuary, Barty and Evan found solace and happiness, a haven where their love could flourish and thrive.

As the day slowly unfurled outside their window, they knew that whatever challenges lay ahead, they could face them together. With their love as a shield, they were invincible, ready to conquer the world, one cuddly morning at a time.
————
A short cute one! Hope you enjoyed and as always feel free to leave requests🫶🏻