Chapter 1.

It all started when my two best

friends got married, not on the same day though. Sarah got married  a year after graduation out of college and Lana a week after Sarah's. All in the name of Spending a double dated honey moon.
Sounds crazy am I right? Of course I am.
Let me just say we had this crazy bucket list when we were in Highschool and promised each other to spend our Honey moon together. How stupid was I back then.
Well it's happening now , what can I do? I am the single one out of all of them and they said I must join them because a promise is a promise and if broken the person must die. Lana's quote not mine
Jake, Sarah's husband was a very close friend to Tyler which was Lana's hubby. We've known each other since high school and trust me,back then no one ever knew they'd marry each other. They were sworn enemies in highschool. Jake and Tyler were trouble makers . They were also the killer of looks  too. But there was this guy, Eros. I don't really want to talk about him. He's the most arrogant, stupid... I don't know what to say. He's literally annoying. And guess what he's coming with us because those two idiots begged their husbands to tell him to. I know they are never planning good. They never were!
"Vivian chill the heck out!" Sarah laughed watching me scowl deep in thought. She looked at Lana who was holding back her laughter. I balled my fists. If I could punch them I will they are lucky because their honey moon whatever is this weekend more like the day after tomorrow. Lana's phone rang. Her face brightened up and I knew who was calling. It was obviously her husband. She picked the call smiling and I rolled my eyes. Not that I envy her though. She ... I mean they make it tougher for me. Like the peer pressure screams ' GO FIND A PARTNER YOU DUMBASS!'
Lana ended the call putting her blonde hair in a bun.
"That was Tyler" she said.
"Like we didn't notice" I answered rolling my eyes.
"Guess someone is J.E.A.L.O.U.S" she spelt those fucking words out . Hell naw I'm not.
"Alright Viv pack your bags we're going shopping soon" Sarah Spoke out. The only thing that rang in my head was SHOPPING. I wanted to scream my lungs out. Shopping with this two was the worst especially when they could try almost all the clothes in the store and won't find the one they like. What in the world!!!
"Yay!" Lana exclaimed happy. I groaned standing up and straighten my shirt.
I cleared my throat getting ready to complain about the shopping idea
When Sarah cut me off.
"No. We are going and I don't care if you have your whole wardrobe filled with clothes. You never know what to expect" she winked as she added the last part .
"Gross" I muttered. "but I'm not changing out of this" I quickly added. They dress fancy for any occasion. Well that explains the fact why they are the daughters of two successive parents. Dress to Impress. They say, why not dress because you feel comfortable in it .
Lana waved her hands at my dressing.
"Sure. Even if I told you to, you wouldn't" she said.
I ignored her ass while getting my shoes and grabbing my phone. I brushed my brunette hair in a messy bun and received scowls from the both of them
"Why not...
"No" I cut Sarah off. "I want it this way" I finished. She sighed obviously tired of my dress sense. I got no man to dress up for even if I did I'd dress up the way I want.
I zipped my luggages and applied my gloss.
"I'm done!" I breathed out . They both nodded as they went downstairs . I grabbed my keys from the drawer in the corridor and went downstairs.
I quickly rushed to the kitchen and dished myself the left over creamy spaghetti we made .
"We're gonna be late" Lana whined.,
"I'm gonna be hungry" I replied her after swallowing my spaghetti. I ate a little bit too fast almost chocking in it.
I grabbed a juice from my fridge and went outside..
"Serves you right" Lana muttered.
"Crazy bitch" I said to her .
Sarah sighed loudly indicating she was tired of our stupidity .
We got into Sarah's car and zoomed off.