My Favvvv Ppl On Wattpad (also pls correct me if i get pronouns wrong)

~

@Faith_in_Larry

He is such a sweetheart and always makes me feel validated and laugh so hard at the same time!

~

@itsskarma_bishhhh

My Gorgeous swiftie sister <3

~

@tooyoung_28

Amazayn amazayn author... no joke, her writing is absolutely beautiful... and although I've said this before, I'll say it again: her A/N's throughout her oneshot book and stories are freaking hilarious! Oh, and did I mention her oneshot book? New York Times #1 Bestseller-Worthy! I'm not just saying this; it's legit a MASTERPIECE! And "Professor Styles"? I'm pretty sure I can recite it word for word, based on the amount of times I've re-read it... (I may or may not have read it well over 28 times)

~

@chipotlenaughtyboy

Nicest person ever. Better author than almost anyone. What else is there to say.

~

@i_love_chicken14

Amazayn amazayn amazayn author :)

~

@dancecoach_leeroy

NEVER FAILS TO MAKE ME LAUGH LMAO

~

@Sweet_two_ghosts_28

Down-to-earth, friendly, funny... just overall great <3

~

@Niall_p0tAtO

Funny, active on Wattpad, superrrrr nice, have I said funny yet?

~

@sandwich_pal22

She's a really great author, and is really fun to chat with on her message boards, or comment sections! She's really nice and friendly <3

~

@bailconmigo92

Part of all the best fandoms, super sweet, and always so kind (takes after our Selena and our Harry)

~

@evermore-swiftly

Understands how great evermore is? She understands me. Understands how amazayn Larry is? Understands me. Shes so nice, and I'm glad she came across me (unfortunately she found my account before i found her's)

~

@whyusoshyy_28

My Wattpad bestieeeeee <3 lysm you're so fun to talk to and you're so nice to me! (I actually found her in a really really funny Larry ff comment section! Cant remember what it was, but I remember cackling at it for a solid three minutes)

~

@UnknownKevin

Really talented author, and really nice!

~

@Whatsuphello1

STOP YOU'RE ACTUALLY SO GOOD AT WRITING IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL HOW AMAZAYN IT IS

~

@CallmeVee_

You hold a special place in my heart as my very first follower <3 you made me feel so so so so so so so happy :) I will always be grateful!

~

@HarrysLittlestFreak

I just have to give you credit for one of the best oneshot books I've ever read... def in my top five... and I know that you think that that's not saying much, but I've read so so so so so many Larry oneshot books, so that's really saying something. I've re-read it over and over!

~