Goodbye Bastard

2nd person POV:
        He sits on the bed while scrolling through emails on his computer, he pauses as he sees one titled 'Endeavor'.
        He opens the email and looks over it:
        'I want you to kill Endeavor, he has abused his family in an attempt to raise the next number one and he also has no concern for casualties or damage he caused during fights. If you kill him you can take any money you want from him.'
        A grin curls across his face as he switches tabs. He gets up and grabs an old and new notebook before sitting at his desk.
        He spends the rest of the night researching the bastard and his entirw family. He finds that his eldest son was dead, that was concerning esspecially since his quirk was the same as the villain Dabi's. But that was a problem for another day.
         He moves to one of the new notebooks and starts writing down a plan and multiple backup plans.

                    1 Week Later:                           

         He sees endeavor walk into his house and he quickly moves to the side of the house.
         He climbs through a window and freezes when he comes face to face with the youngest Todoroki.
         The half and half boys quirk flares up making the air tempratue drop several degrees. "Who are you!?" Todoroki watches as the intruder raises his hands placidly.
         "Why don't you calm down alright?" He speaks calmly but it cut off again by the boy.
         "Tell me why your here before I start yelling." Todoroki glares seriously waiting for a response.
         "I'm here to kill your shitbag of a sperm donor." Todoroki's lip quirks up in amusment but is quickly hidden in a cold blank expression. "Are you going to stop me or do you want to finally be free." Todoroki pauses before deactivating his quirk and stepping to the side.
         The intruder smirks under the mask and walks past the boy and out of the room. He walks down the hallways finding a door cracked open.
         Looking inside he sees Endeavor working at a expensive looking desk. He observes for a moment before slipping a knife out of his sleeve and adjusting his grip.
         He slips inside the room and stands behind the hero. "Goodbye Bastard."
         Before Endeavor can react he slices open the hero's throat. He watches as the mans head falls onto his computer and blood pools around it.
        Satisifed he turns and leaves out the front door. Two down so many more to go.

Words:450
Hey guys thank you for reading this! And big thanks to my wonderfull beta reader who has more patiance than me!😂
Have a great day love you all!!!!!