Part 20

Hey Alpha we go home tomorrow so we have to pack tonight Taehyun says. I know baby Beomgyu says and kisses Taehyun's neck. Gyu no Taehyun says. No what baby Beomgyu ask? No we are not going to have sex right now Taehyun says. Why not baby Beomgyu says. Because I don't want to do it right now, so use your hands if you're so horny Taehyun says.

But baby you feel so good around me and I much rather have you under me than me doing it myself Beomgyu says and kisses Taehyun's neck. Than your horny ass is going to have to struggle for a while because I do not feel like having sex right now Taehyun says while packing. Okay love, here I will help you pack Beomgyu says and starts helping Taehyun pack. Thank you Taehyun says and continues packing while Beomgyu puts their bags by the door.

Okay so we are finished packing Beomgyu says and sits on the bed. Yes we are and I'm tired so I am going to get ready for bed Taehyun says and goes to the bathroom to wash up. Okay Beomgyu says. Taehyun comes out the bathroom and lays down and covers himself with the blanket while Beomgyu washes up in the bathroom. A couple minutes later Beomgyu comes out the bathroom to find his Omega already asleep and he lays down with him and Taehyun wraps his arms around his waist while his head rests on his chest and Beomgyu wraps his arm around his Omega's waist and goes to sleep.

—————————————————————————
(In the morning)

Wake up sleepy head we have to get the bags to the cab Taehyun says. Okay I'm up and I am taking the bags to the cab I don't want you to get hurt Beomgyu says getting out of bed. Okay and I am able to take bags to the cab Gyu Taehyun says. Baby you are 6 months pregnant and I don't want anything to happen to you or our pup Beomgyu says with a small smile.

Okay fine Taehyun says. Okay Beomgyu says and goes to the bathroom to freshen up and gets dressed. Oh your ready now Taehyun ask? Yes I am now come on Beomgyu says carrying their bags to the cab. Okay Taehyun says and follows him. The cab driver puts their bags in the trunk and they get in the backseat and they go to the airport.

Once they arrive at the airport Beomgyu gets their bags out of the trunk and they go inside the airport. Baby are you okay Beomgyu ask worriedly? Yes I am fine my head just hurts Taehyun says. Okay my love once we get to our seats I will give you some medicine Beomgyu says and holds Taehyun's hand. Okay Taehyun says.

They get to their gate and sit down to wait on their plane. Here baby your medicine Beomgyu says handing Taehyun a pill and he takes it with some water. How are you feeling Beomgyu ask? I feel okay now alpha Taehyun says. Okay baby Beomgyu says and kisses the top of Taehyun's head.

At home

Home sweet Home Beomgyu says and lays on the couch. Hey Alpha I am going to go lay down Taehyun says and goes upstairs to their room and lays down on the bed. Beomgyu follows Taehyun to their room and sees him lay down. Baby are you feeling okay Beomgyu ask? Yeah I am okay Taehyun says. Baby tell me what's wrong The Alpha ask?

I said I am okay I just need to rest for a little bit Taehyun says and moves closer to Beomgyu. Okay my love Beomgyu says and wraps his arms around Taehyun's waist. Alpha I'm scared Taehyun says playing with Beomgyu's fingers. What are you scared of my love Beomgyu ask?playing with the Omega's hair. I'm scared to have this pup and it's almost my due date Taehyun says.

You will be okay my love I promise I will be with you the whole time Beomgyu says. You promise Alpha Taehyun ask? looking up at his alpha. Yes I promise my love Beomgyu says and kisses Taehyun's forehead.
—————————————————————————
Author note:
Hi everyone, I apologize for slow updates. I've just been really busy with work. But I will probably post a new part to all my stories every Saturday but if they don't come out on Saturday. It will be posted on Sunday.