5. "Francesca!"

Francesca's POV

I'd been trying to find every excuse to get at least close to Pierre. It still wasn't enough for me.

It had been almost a week since what had happened in library. I couldn't get him out of my head ever since, it's like I was slowly becoming addicted. And I hadn't even had a taste.

Whatever. I was still gonna have him, one way or another. "Francesca!" Bella shouted snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at her puzzled. "So..What do you think?" She asked. Obviously I didn't hear a word she had said so I just nodded in agreement to whatever she was planning. All I know is that it had something to do with her birthday.

We were sitting in her dorm room. Classes were over and she invited me over to study.

"Me and Em were gonna go shopping Friday afternoon, wanna come?" She asked as she spoke very slowly with the last two words.

"Why the hell are you speaking so slow?" I asked laughing a little. "Because! You were acting as if you were hard of hearing just a second ago!" She said sarcastically rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry! I got lost in my thoughts." I said protesting. She just shook her head.

"Whaaaatever. All I know is that you better show up! With a gift!" She said firmly. "Yes sir!" I said saluting.

We both burst out into laughter. "That was funny for literally no reason." She says calming down. I nod in agreement.

Interrupting us there was a knock at her door. Causing us to look over she gets up and opens the door. Revealing those gorgeous eyes.

"What do want Pierre?" Bella says as she walks back to the bed sitting down. I had caught myself staring once he had noticed, which immediately made me avert my eyes.

"O-Oh I didn't realize you had someone over." He spoke up. "Well..that's why you call before just showing up." Bella replied.

"I was just letting you k-know that Father called." He said glancing his eyes over to me only to quickly avert them back to Arabella.

"Yea,and?" Arabella asked with confusion. "H-He said that he wouldn't be able to make it for your birthday. I-I just thought I'd tell you in person." He spoke softly.

I looked over at Bella. Only to see that she look pretty upset. She scoffed. "Whatever. It's fine, when is he ever there for something I want anyways." She says softly with anger clear in her voice.

"Bella, I'm pretty sure for whatever reasons he had, they were important." Pierre said.

"More important than his own fucking daughter Pierre. Really? That's the best you could come up with." She exclaimed loudly. "I am sick of you defending him." She said getting up pushing past Pierre.

"Bella!" Pierre and I called out as she stormed off.

"Just give her some time Pierre." I spoke softly as I stood up. He turned around staring. "Y-Yea, probably a good idea." He said sighing.

I gave him a reassuring smile in return.

I walked closer to him resting my hand on his shoulder. He looked down at me with those soft eyes. Slowly clenching his breath. I could feel how tense he was.

"Why are you always so tense around me?" I ask. He just looks at me in silence.

"I-I don't know. I'm just like that with everyone I guess." He finally speaks up. Yet somehow I found that hard to believe.

I just nod in response. "Well I'll see you around I guess. I've got to catch up on World Lit." I say smiling as I grab my bag walking past him. Slightly brushing my hand again this chest.

                                          -
Hey Cunts! I hope you all are enjoying the book! Also sorry if this chapter was short, I'm trying to make longer chapters for more important things in the story. Anyways as always that's for reading!