Stolas

Name: Stolas Celeste

Age: [immortal] [in human years, he is 43]

Gender: Male

Personality; a huge player around ladies, a huge flirt when he is with female demons, playful when he wants, laid back doesn't like doing work one bit, a party animal at clubs, sadistic those beneath him

Sexuality; straight

Species; Owl Demon [he can turn into an owl simple]

Daughter/Son: he has 6 daughter and 7 sons. [For the sake of the story, he was married and he divorce]

Family: his father was the former king of hell, Satan Zachariah, his mother is Calista Celeste the queen of the goetias, his brother Paimon and sister Adela

Nicknames/Other names: the owl boy, the shadow of paimon, bastard child, future teller, the rightful heir of the goetia family, the gotiea prince

Follower/Queen/King of: prince of the gotiea

Likes; enjoys to party like Asmara, enjoys being with the ladies, enjoy reading about the hell stars, he enjoys star gazing, likes to be inside most time unless he is bored, being with his brother paimon and sister Adela

Dislikes: his father being absent most of his life, being called the bastard child of Satan, doesn't like his mother, being the black sheep of the family, his mother doting more on paimon than him, being a failure

Powers : he has future vision which helps him gain a reputation, he can turn into his owl form, he has a strong Magic in him to create powerful spells, he could use his father spells

Kinks; having the person tied up, public sex especially in his office when there is a possibility where someone could walk in, fucking the person infront of a mirror, the person being submissive

Turns off: anyone interrupting really, the person being demanding, way to submissive as much as he likes seeing the person submissive doing be way to much he would not like seeing them hurt, way to sensitive again he doesn't wanna push it, hardcore

Past; he is the middle child of Satan Zachariah and Callista Goetia or Celeste. Everyone knew of him and his siblings because of his father infidelity with his mother. His mother only doted his elder brother paimon. It frustrated him especially when he wanted his mother love. His siblings and him were always known as the bastard child of Satan. Of course it caused him to hate his own father. Stolas held parties at his manor enjoying the ladies all over him. His mother wouldn't care at all. He was just a nuisance towards his mother. Of course when luci took the throne and became queen of hell. He and her made a deal. He would steal his brother title of heir to the throne.

Scenario [Follower]: you were called in his office to help experiment a new project. It was to mix star crystal with a comet to make it a powerful weapon. You were assigned by this by your superior. Although you didn't mind but being next to the prince made your heart race. He was handsome and quite a flirt. He looked so good looking when he was focus in work. You enjoy his company a lot. So you hoped you could help any way possible. As you arrived, at stolas office he was reading a book. Your heart race a little to see him so serious. "S-sir?" You spoke softly as he turn to face you. "Ah, come in. Forgive me. I was simply reading" he said with a friendly smile. You nod and gave him the report he asked for every now and then. He reads it and said "fantastic. We can process this and hope to get a good result before the next meeting with the queen" you nod in agreement. He place it down and stay silent for a moment. "Say..I never caught your name when my assistant assigned you to this project. Tell me..what your name young one?" Your response?

Scenario [Queen]: you growled in annoyance. Again you lost to the prince of the goetia family Stolas. You were attending an event to show off your experiment only to fail in front of the audience. Of course Stolas helped you clean the mess but he seem to be smug about it. He may be so God damn handsome but he always pissed you off. Especially when he was just a prince while you were a queen. You were in a table alone not realizing Stolas held two wine glass. "It seem her majesty isn't enjoying the event" he said offering a glass a wine which you rolled your eyes. He chuckle and spoke "sorry. I forgot you are quite a temper queen. I never meant to harm the reputation of her majesty" of course demons looked over with such amusement in their eyes. Some from your court seem disgusted that some bastard prince is talking to you. "How could her majesty talk to some bastard? His father simply slept with his mother giving birth to him and his lowlife siblings" one of your members of your court spoke harshly. The other nod their head in agreement. Although you didn't like him for his smug. You can't allow their insults to continue. Your response?