chapter 3 - <3

heyo guys! its author here!  i hope you're doing well! i'm trying my best to update chapters quickly so that i can go back to my other story, as i went on a author's block for that story and i made it on pause. also, please feel free to comment on my stories if there's any grammatical issues or  i used the wrong adjective to describe something, something or somewhere. thanks, and enjoy! <33

----------------------<3--------------------------

Her eyes fluttered open as she streched her arms and moved to a sitting position. As she looks to her right, she sees him on the ground, sleeping. Her eyes widen and she quietly chuckles, before getting a blanket and covering him up. "o, dito ka lang, ha? magtatrabaho ako, kaya't wag kang magulo o makulit.' she whispers to his sleeping figure, before walking out of the room and quietly closing the wooden door.

She went to the kitchen, quickly making a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. Pulling out her phone, she took a quick selfie drinking her coffee and continued scrolling through social media. After finishing her drink, she set it down in the sink and went upstairs to take a bath. Turning on the shower, she applied shampoo to her hair and soap to her body.

Then, when she finished, she changed into her uniform and headed upstairs. She walked past the bed, and saw fidel. He was awake, and holding something she couldn't quite figure out. He didn't seem to notice her yet, and so she turned a bit to see what he was holding. It was her laptop.

"Huy! Wag mong hayaan mahulog yan, ha? Mahal yan!" he flinches at the sound of her voice, and turns around. "Tulad ng mahal mo para saakin?" he chuckles, and she moves closer and hits him on the shoulder, earning a "Aray!" from fidel.

"Oo na, oo na." he says, still chuckling and doing something with the laptop. He then placed it back on the table carefully, and turned to face her. "Magtatrabaho ako, kaya't wag kang makulit, ha?" she reminds him, knowing he was always makulit.  "Ha? Iiwanan mo ako dito?" he questions, worried that something wrong might happen to him, or to her. He was scared for both of their safety, as he never knew what happened nor what the harm of the new and futuristic technology could bring.

"Oo, bakit? Wala naman mangyayari sayo, basta sarado at nakalock ang pinto." she assured, though with a angry tone. He sighed, trusting her and her words. He felt relieved, but there was a part inside of him that worried something bad would still happen. She opened the door, and looked back at him, before turning around and walking out the door. 

He followed a little soon after, and they both exchanged their goodbyes. He sat in the empty house, looking at his surroundings. Left and right, no one was there. The silence was suffocating, he was in his own world again. No one was there to help him, just like when Klay left his world.

He felt like he was on the verge of tears, but he didn't know why. Why was he going to cry? Why was he like this? What was happening? 

All those questions swirled in his mind. His world started to spin, it was all blurry. All he had to do was wait. "Wait for her to come back", he said.