The Anniversary

Matt's POV:
The girl i finally get to call my own. After years of watching her pass in the hallway and trying to work up the courage to ask her name, i did it. Little did i know this would lead me to what i truly desired. A relationship with the most beautiful girl i've ever laid eyes on. The first time i spoke to her, her voice was sweet, soft and full of love "Excuse me" i ask she turns to me with a light smile "Hello" she replies "Can i help you?" her voice is the most beautiful melody. "I was curious of your name" i reply with a smile "Oh!" she shoots me a grin "My name is Allison, your Matt right?" My mind, my heart both racing around as i try to understand how she knows my name "Yeah" i finally reply. "I think you're pretty cool, we should hang out some time" says the beautiful girl. To this day i think it is the best decision i have ever made because she is now mine. The sweetest most genuine girl is mine.

Allison's POV:
Today is Mine and Matt's 3 year anniversary. I can't believe i have been able to call him mine for the past 1095 days and counting. The last three years with him have been wonderful, for every anniversary he takes me out to watch a movie and grab a bite to eat. That is exactly what we did this time around. Matt smiled as i opened the door to him knocking he had the most beautiful bouquet of flowers and and a small box of chocolates. I welcomed him inside with a kiss. "I can't wait for our movie!" Matt exclaimed "We are going to see the new Indiana Jones!" A smile spread across my face because he knew how much i loved the Indiana Jones movies.

~After the date~

I was so tired by the time we got back to his house and i was ready to go straight to bed when Matt climbed on top of me. "What are you doing" I stuttered "Don't worry about it, just keep quiet" Matt replies with a smug grin. I try and listen to what he told me but i cant and i yelp slightly he grabs my throat with his veiny arms "Why aren't you listening to me Princess?" Matt snaps in an annoyed tone "Do you want Chris and Nic to hear us?" I say nothing. Matt staring deep into my eyes as i keep my mouth shut. "Good" He chuckles.

~The next morning~

I wake up to find Matt is no longer in the bed with me. I stumble out of bed wearing a shirt from Matt's closet and my sleeping shorts. I head down the hall to the kitchen where i can smell warm McDonalds. "Good morning Ally" Nic says cheerfully "Why are you limping?" he asks. "Don't worry it's nothing" i reply, Chris looks at me like he's about to burst into laughter "Oh Ally, we're not dumb we know exactly why you are limping. You're not very quite when you  c-" Nic cuts him off "Matt got breakfast" he says before immediately shooting Chris a look hinting that it's time for him to shut up. Matt walks out of the bathroom and smiles as he plants a kiss on my forehead "Good morning Al's, i got your favourite hot cakes and an orange juice" i smile "Thank you my love" I tell him whilst he places my food in front of me. He leans down to whisper into my ear "They still heard you last night, you'll need to be quieter next time"