01: traitors.

- Hello, losers.

With his palm resting on his slim waist, Mo Bin stood in front of our lunch table and glared at all of us.

He was obviously most irritated with Dak Hu, whose foot was tapping the floor while he ignored the lunatic and toured his plate with his spoon while playing video games on his phone.

I rolled my eyes and decided to speak up to break the awkward atmosphere:

- Mo Bin, What the hell do you need?

- Guess, bitch.

I pointed with my chopsticks to his face, which was covered with horrifying bruises that somehow couldn't cover off how attractive he was, and I jokingly asked:

- Bruises? Black hair? Wasn't it red last week? What are you? A k-pop Idol? You might go bald if you keep dying it.

In an effort to hide his irritation, Mo Bin arched an eyebrow, gave me a half-smile, and said sarcastically:

- Are you worried about me?

I chuckled and fixed my lipstick lazily, then I shut my tiny kiss-shaped mirror causing a little satisfying pop, I'm aware that he despises it when I do it, but I'm about to face difficulties, and I'd prefer to face looking cute.

  - Imagine being delusional and a bald midget? Pick a struggle, Mo Bin.

- Shut up, before I make you, Claire.

He threatened and he meant it since no principles would leash his rage with me at this point.

The veins in his pale arms were visible as he made a tight fist and pierced the flesh of his palms with his nails. 

  I clapped twice and mumbled while biting my thumb to conceal my mocking grin:

- What a clever response; surely not anything a toddler could think of.

Mo Bin suddenly lost it and tossed Dak Hu's dish on the floor, shattering it.

- Dak Hu, stop ignoring me and look me in the eyes.

A sudden desire to put him on the autopsy table invaded my body, what a rude jerk.

On the opposite side, Dak Hu maintained his composure and bent over to pick up the shards of glass, saying:

- I'm already looking at my shoes.

Another unpleasant jerk, they're everywhere in my story... YAY LUCKY ME.

- Oh, yeah? So I suppose you can keep looking at your shoes and not interfere with what I'm going to do.

Mo Bin spoke as he put his cigarette out by rubbing it against my purse.

  How dare he?? He knows that my rage demons sleep lightly, yet he decided to ruin my designer bag?

He is practically begging me to expose my unhinged side, and I shall generously oblige.

  I saw a broken glass piece and intended to use it to tame him, but he saw it coming and seized my weapon before I could reach it.

Then, due to the pain on his palm, he closed his eyes, tossed the sharp fragment aside, and after taking a deep breath, he spoke in a voice that was deeper than the resentment he had for me:

- I will buy you two of them.

- Your sugar daddy is too generous, introduce me.

- Stop, come with me.

- No, I am staying with Dak Hu.

- Dak Hu, do you want her around?

I was the only victim of Mo Bin's fury, which was sparked by Dak Hu's lack of response.

Mo bin squinted his eyes, drew closer to me, and grabbed my wrist, smearing my white dress with his blood.

I slapped  his shoulder and yelled at him:

- MO BIN WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST MY CLOTHES?

He turned and exposed his bloody wide palm near my face, almost touching it.

I blinked in horror coupled with disgust and was going to move away, but he gripped me even harder and whispered coldly:

- Your face will be next.

- Ew.

- Shut up and follow me if you've run out of excuses.

He then side-eyed Dak Hu, making it obvious what he meant by "excuses".

  Mo Bin was pleased to see that "my friend" made no move to protect me, he didn't even seem scandalized by the drama as the other kids did.

 Why do I feel like an outsider in his world when I was right next to him?

And why does this question make my chest feel so heavy?

- Impressive, is that who you call your best friend?

  Mo Bin made fun of me, and I wasn't even offended.

  If I happen to reply by a : "yes," it means I am not just delusional but also pitiful.

- Why do you care about him?

- Poor Claire, want a hug?

- Not from you, Mo Bin.

- I am asking, not offering...

- You are so annoying.

  Mo Bin figured out the nature of our relationship, and that painted an evil smile on his face.

He understood that I was just hanging out with Dak Hu...

We had a friendship that's superficial, hopeless and unclear...

 No....

That was just Jan Dak Hu's point of view; nevertheless, for me, it meant much more.

Perhaps I harbored a burning lust and longing for this man?

Even though I struggled against him, Mo Bin continued to drag me along as he walked away.

All eyes were on us. It was humiliating but all I cared about was my heartbreak.

In the midst of the chaos, I glanced at Dak Hu desperately before vanishing from view.

He was still keeping his bitter silence while moving his head to the loud music coming from his headphones.

 I was saddened by his quiet admission that I didn't matter to him... Despite the time we spent together.

~~~~~~

Chapter 01: Done.

~~~~~~~

Tell me if you find errors, English is not my first language.