9.Umbrella ☂️❤️🖤

Summary:

TW: Needles/shots, lying, holding grudges, possessive behavior, trafficking.

Biting, yelling, locking someone in a room, scratching, forcing someone to regress, slapping, abuse, fear of dark, child abuse.

Lmk if I should add.

This one's kinda dark ngl.

Notes:

When the sun shines, we'll shine together

Told you I'll be here forever

Said I'll always be your friend

Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end

Now that it's raining more than ever

Know that we'll still have each other

You can stand under my umbrella

You can stand under my umbrella." -Umbrella, Rihanna

~~~Millie:~~~

"What has Moxxie already told you about her?" Trixx asks, voice sounding hesitant through the phone.

"He didn't tell me anything..." Millie hated to admit. "I know she died, and that Crimson was responsible, but he never talked about it."

"Oh wow...well. I don't know everything, but I can tell you what I've heard...and what I've seen." They say.

Millie waits patiently for Trixx to continue.

"My mother was the oldest of two daughters. Their father was a wealthy businessman who planted some type of illegal substances. He made a lot of money but quite a few bad deals, he fucked up big time when a certain someone threatened his life and business." Trixx explains. 

"He needed protection, and Crimson's father needed money, so they made him an offer he couldn't refuse...

If one of his daughters married Crimson, his business would be protected by the mafia, and they would have money.

Despite the fact she already had a fiancé, Moxxie's mother sacrificed her happiness for her sister and volunteered to be the one to marry Crimson.

Our mother married her sister's ex fiancé after Kay married Crimson only to get away from her father... I don't think our father and mother even liked each other, they only settled because of what happened to Aunt Kay.

Kay needed to produce an heir for Crimson as per their agreement, a future underboss or somethin; so they had Moxxie. We were all born together on the same day. Kay actually left without crimson knowing so the two could be together to give birth at the same time. It was a weird relationship they had." Trixx explains. "Almost...possessive. But, I suppose if it was Roxxy, I'd want to help her as much as possible."

Millie starts to think of her own sister, she could take care of herself, but if she couldn't, would Millie be so protective? 

Probably.

"Yeah, our father left when Roxxy and I turned five, then Mama married Kayla's dad. But, anyway Aunt Kay visited us a lot, mostly to see her sister and reassure her that she was safe, our mom worried about her constantly. They called almost every day."

"So...what happened to Kay?" Millie asks.

Trixx sighs. "Moxxie visited us one last time for the harvest moon festival... I overheard Mom and Kay talking in the kitchen after Kay had a harsh discussion with Moxxie."