♢ 𝓕𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒽'𝓈 𝓒𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 ♢

Finch is Hille's best friend and Hille is Finch's best friend.

(How did I not realize the irony of their names both being related to nature- 🧍one named after a bird, and one.. a-)

(anyways that was not on purpose but it's awesome fr 😇)

Finch is definitely awkward around pretty much everyone. (Not that it's a bad thing because of course it's not bad) But Hille, they're comfortable with. They still don't really bring out their "true self" if you know what I mean- They're still figuring themself out and Hille is a very good friend that they know they can talk to.

They're pretty much always by Hille's side, and if they're not, they're either at home/school, in a class that they don't share with Hille, or anxiously pacing somewhere. Or they're sitting down and coloring.

Finch loves coloring. Not so much drawing, but coloring. If they've got a coloring book and markers, they will definitely be coloring for an hour in it.

Again, looks can be deceiving. They might look like a super cool baddie or something (🕺💀) but they're honestly really nervous talking to new people. Not very good at socializing, but they want to get better.

Pronouns: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
Gender: 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲
Sexuality: [Still majorly questioning-]
_

Pronouns: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲/𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦Gender: 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲Sexuality: [Still majorly questioning-] _

^the guitar is their sibling's they just wanted to pose 🕺