Prolouge

~ Ayima's POV ~
Hello, my name is Ayima Shinori, and i am a 1st year at Futukina High. I moved to Shibuya,Tokyo, Japan 2 years ago. My parents were having a hard time in their marriage. My dad caught our mom cheating on him ,so he decided to get a divorce and custody of me and my brother.

Our mom tried getting us to be on her side, but she didn't know that we knew what she had been doing and saying to him.

She left after dad got custody of me and my brother. Sometimes, she would lie and say that he owes her child support. He has been taking care of us ever since we babies. She didn't help with anything. She was out doing what she wanted to do. Our lives are better without her.
4 years later
~ Hotaru's POV ~
" Kids! HURRY UP AND GET TO SCHOOL BEFORE YOUR LATE. " I yelled, sitting at the kitchen counter eating my breakfast and reading the newspaper. " DAD! " I hear my daughter call my name. " YES, BABY? " I said, waiting for her to respond. " CAN YOU DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL? " Ayima yelled from her room. " SURE. " I said, getting my keys and putting my shoes on.

After I dropped off my kids. I went to my lawyer's office to discuss the divorce.
I was texting my parents and telling them what was going on and everything. They respond, telling me to thru with the divorce, so Weight can be lifted off my shoulders, and so I can have more time with my kids.

~ Timeskip at night ~
I was in my office doing some work for my job. I was typing on my computer. I hear a knock on the door. I get up and open it only to see my daughter standing there. " Hey, Dad." Ayima said, walking into my office. " What's up? " I asked, walking back to my computer and looking at her. " I know you and mom are getting a divorce. Truth is, I never really liked her. Either did Hikaro too. You need to go out and date. Have fun, and don't worry about anything. OK? " Ayima said, getting walking towards the door. " Thank you, sweetie. Love you and goodnight. " I say, smiling at her an actual smile. " Night, dad. " Ayima said, walking back to her room.

~ 3 years later ~
Everything was fine, and I finally found the right woman who loved me and my kids love her, and she is starting to be a mother figure to them. When I told them that I am planning on marrying her. They said go ahead and that they will support me regardless.

My kids and their stepmother have a good connection. I told her what had happened to me a couple of years ago. She said that she would never do that to me because she loves me and the kids so much.

That is what I wanted. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.