✩𝟏𝟖

———————————————
OMNISCIENT
date | time: 1 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
9:00 𝐏.𝐌
location: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
———————————————
—————

Lena was brutally beaten her face was bleeding she didn't know if anyone was looking for her but she didn't give her hopes up Carmen went downstairs to watch her until Amir and zyan came back you opp ass bitch Lena said bitch Su you the one tied up Carmen said lena just laughed what's funny bitch Carmen said as she walked up to Lena punching her and hitting her with a hammer knocking her out Lena was laying unconscious now what's funny bitch Carmen said as she left out basement
-
-

Where could of be Kay said ion know Kay ask that bitch ass girlfriend of yours she disappeared soon as the bullets started flying dougie said irritated Kay you better find my mf sister ja said as he left the living room why everyone coming for me Kay said because your gotta have something to do with it setty said we already didn't like the bitch benet said now my mf best friend missing fendi said as he was helping his tears in niya was in the room with twins they had been crying all night but she found a way to put them to sleep she was sleeping in the twins room cause she didn't want anything to happened after she just heard what happened.
-
-

Get up bitch zyan said and Lena didn't wake up what did you to her zyan said I didn't do nothing Carmen said brb I'm finna go get some hot water zyan said as she left out of the basement and went to the bathroom and ran a bowl of hot water after the bucket was full of hot water she went back down to the basement and went to where lena was she poured the hot water over her and she still didn't wake up FUCK Zyan screams Amir finna kill both of us.
-
-
Dougie had found a location on Lena's phone and was showing that she was at a house far away in the woods they was driving their 5 mins later they made it to the abandoned house they parked far away from the house so they couldn't get caught Ight let's go setty said as they was loading their guns and started sneaking around the house Kay was hearing screaming and agruing Fuck happened to her Amir said ion know when I walked down there she wasn't waking up Kay had seen zyan in the living room sitting down that bitch Kay said as they was sneaking around the back they heard another female voice they turned the corner and setty seen it was Carmen there go your girlfriend setty said wtf Kay said as he walked out and shot Carmen right in the head he had a gun that was slient told that bitch was opp dougie said they was now sneaking in the house and they heard the two talking and walked in on them where tf my sister at stupid bitch setty said as he was pointing the gun at her you better not say anything Amir said angry asf kay shot Amir right in head multiple times who df is dat kay had asked zyan, zyan was crying don't cry n.. kay tried to say but setty shot her in the head can't trust any female anymore setty said now let's go find my mf sister setty also said as they went to find lena we will go look down in the basement dougie said Ight we check upstairs kay said as they went upstairs and dougie and blove went to the basement the was now walking down the basement stairs fucking dark down here blove said as they turned the corner and seen Lena unconscious on the ground FUCK dougie said as they walked over to Lena and picked her up and walked back upstairs WE FOUND HER NOW LETS FUCKING GO blove yelled and they all left out the house and where their way to the hospital.
-
-
They was now at the hospital waiting on the news for the doctor to give them family of Ms Davis the doctor came out with a clipboard that's us ja said as he jumped up im sorry but Ms davis is in a coma the doctor said everybody sighed and started crying do you know how long kay said unfortunately I don't the doctor said can we see her kay said yes but 1 person at the time the doctor ja you can go Kay said as he went the doctor to the back and into her room and his heart almost shattered seeing her hooked to these machines they doctor left out the room and ja sat next to lena hey sis it's ja I'm sorry I left you down we really need you right now please just fight it for me ja said he couldn't say anything or else he will break down everybody had visit lena they had went to rest up they all was posting her to get well.