𝟒. She has a thing for you, dumbass!

SCARLETT (1996)

SCARLETT (1996)

Scarlett nodded her head to the music in her car while she drove to the party, Lottie in the passenger seat.

Lotties parents were friends with Scarletts parents since they were younger, so Lottie and Scarlett were pretty close so Lottie of course knew about Scarlett liking girls.

They were almost there, Lottie was applying some chapstick "So, what's going on with you and Van?"

"What do you mean?" Scarlett chuckled and Lottie smacked her lips together.

"Uh, she has a thing for you, dumbass!" Lottie exclaimed and Scarlett scoffed.

"What? Wait, did she tell you that..she did?" She glanced over at Lottie.

"Nope..but I can tell by how she looks and talks to you." She said and Scarlett sighed.

"For example?" Scarlett looks at the road, tighten her grip on the wheel.

"Today, when you were changing she was looking at you."

"And how would you know that? You checking me out in the locker room, Lot?" Scarlett teased and Lottie giggled.

"I sure was! No shame, Just like Van!" Lottie teased back and she giggled while they arrive at the party.

✦✧✦✧

Scarlett and Lottie hung out for a lot of the night, joking with each other while they drank.

They stood by one of the kegs, Lottie filled her cup up while Scarlett smoked a cigarette beside her.

They walked away toward Scarletts car and lean against the hood while they talked some more.

"Scar!" Van poked her hips and Scarlett stumbled and scoffed.

"Fuck, Van!" She exclaimed while Van chuckled and Lottie smiled to herself.

Lottie rested her hand on Scarletts shoulder, whispering to her that she was gonna go find the rest of the group.

Scarlett nodded and Lottie walked off as Van's expression changed slightly.

"You having fun?" Van asked while Scarlett leaned on her car hood and Van took a gulp of her drink.

"Yep, are you?" Scarlett asked as she tilts her head and took a drag of her cigarette.

"Kinda boring actually." Van shrugs as she looks down at Scarletts dress.

"You look great by the way." Her eyes stayed on Scarletts breasts a little longer than they should have because she noticed.

"Thanks Van.." Scarlett hums, taking another drag of her cigarette while Van looks down at Scarletts boobs again.

"Are they that distracting?" Scarlett giggles as Van looks back up at her face.

"Kinda.." She tilted her head and Scarlett rolls her eyes and put out her cigarette and watched Van sip more of her drink.

"Wanna get a refill?" Scarlett asked, suddenly gaining some more confidence.

"Sure-" Van looked down at her almost empty solo cup before Scarlett grabbed her hand and dragged her away.

Van would be lying if she said she didn't check out Scarletts ass while she pulled Van more and more into the woods.