𝟕. You're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen.

SCARLETT (1996)

SCARLETT (1996)

"I don't know what the fuck that was, but I do know that it's over." Jackie said, making half of them roll their eyes.

Scarlett stood beside Van, taking a drag of her cigarette.

"We're about to go to nationals. And based on what I'm looking at right now, we might as well not even bother getting on that plane."

"Alright. Everybody line up. No, I'm fucking serious. Line up! Come on!" She claps her hands together and they all start to make a line.

Scarlett gets between Laura Lee and Van "Here's what were gonna do." She starts.

"I want each of you to go down this line and say one nice, true thing about every other girl on this team."

Tai rolls her eyes "What is this, fucking Girl Scout Camp?" Van chuckles loudly and Scarlett puts out her cigarette.

"Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go, Jackie." Laura Lee chimed in, raising her hand. Jackie smiled and Laura Lee started at Taissa.

"Taissa, you are beautiful in the eyes of our Lord."

She moves down to Van "Van, you are beautiful in-" she gets cut off. "Okay." Van's face drops.

"Oh, my god!" Lottie exclaimed while Nat and Scarlett laughed.

"Okay, Laura Lee, fall back."

"Okay, I'll go first." Jackie takes a deep breathe and walked over to Taissa.

"Taissa Turner, you have more fight in you than anyone I've ever known. I'm inspired by your determination."

She moved to Van "Vanessa Palmer, Your smile makes me feel happy everytime I see it."

Then to Laura Lee "Laura Lee, I truly admire your faith."

And then Nat "Nat, I love that you don't care what anybody thinks. And you're so completely yourself."

"She's also deadly at beer pong." Van chimes in, making her chuckle.

"So, go on. Tell her. Come on, guys." Jackie backs away as everyone starts to pair up.

"Laura Lee, you have very shiny hair." Van said and Laura Lee smiled "Thank you, Van."

"Lottie, you never talk shit unless someone really deserves it. Also, I like your pilgrim hat." Nat chuckles to herself.

"Natalie, You have the best style ever." Scarlett giggled while Nat nodded with a chuckle.

"Scarlett, You're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen." Van whispered to the blonde girl who started to blush.

✦✧✦✧

"Scarlett, lets go. I'm tired." Lottie wrapped an arm around Scarlett while she was talking with Van.

"Alright Lot, I gotta give this one a ride home. Do you..need a ride?" Scarlett asked and Van shrugged.

"I mean..yeah I do." She nodded and Lottie tugged on Scarletts arm.

"Okay, lets go."