𝟓. Why would someone put a keg way out in the woods?

SCARLETT (1996)

SCARLETT (1996)

"Why would someone put a keg way out in the woods?" Van stopped in her tracks.

"Mm, I dunno, this just where I was told it would be.." Scarlett shrugged with a smirk.

"Oh yeah?" Van looked down at Scarletts lips.

"Yeah, I don't think you need a beer anyway." She grabbed Van's solo cup and tossed it before kissing her passionately.

They start to make out, Van grips Scarletts hips while she wrapped her arms around Van's neck.

Scarlett hums into the kiss and Van pushed her up against the tree softly.

Scarlett started to tug on Van's hair while they made out sloppily, pulling away every few minutes to breathe.

They pull back for a breathe, both of them smiling widely, Van starts to attack Scarletts neck.

Scarlett continues to tug on Van's hair as she sucked a few hickeys onto her neck.

Scarlett let out a soft moan and Van hummed and leaned back in to kiss her.

Scarlett started to desperately rock her hips up into Van's.

Van hummed into the kiss and grabbed Scarletts boobs threw her dress.

Scarlett laughed into the kiss, Van pulled back and starts to kiss at Scarletts neck some more.

She let out shaky breathes and moaned softly.

"Shh.." Van pulled back and kissed Scarlett again but this time her hand slipped up her dress.

Scarlett pulls back with a hum "Not here" she shakes her head and Van pulls her hand away and grabbed her hips.

They both pull back tiredly "We should get back." Van stumbles away from Scarlett.

Scarlett giggles and grabs Van's hand and pulls her back to the party.