part -3

They have reached their new house which is located in Seoul center

Building

Their living room

Bedroom.

Kitchen

Kitchen

Jungkook is very tense he doesn't know how really is taehyung personally

Jungkook is very tense he doesn't know how really is taehyung personally. But one thing that he knows that taehyung is not gonna easy on him....after rejecting taehyung..jungkook was very happy but destiny always have different plans for each one . Jungkook was looking everywhere when someone yanked his hand pull me towards himself. Jungkook was in shock what happened then he relised that someone is none other then is kim taehyung. Taehyung is staring at him from top to bottom like he is judging him.

So are you happy of course you are happy because you got to marry me taehyung said looking at jungkook. But jungkook was looking at his hands... This is the first time taehyung have talk with him and his deep voice is making lost his mind he don't know why. Hyung what are you saying said jungkook. Taehyung pulled him closer , his face is inches close with jungkook... So were you happy when you rejected my family proposal for your marriage then why now you agree to marry me . Hyung what are saying at that time i was in mid term exams and i don't wanted to anyone it's was not about you it's was all about me so please stop thinking nonsense and please release my hand you're hurting me jungkook said softly his eyes tearup. Seeing tears in jungkooks eyes taehyung left his hand. You know jungkook I'm gonna make your life hell. because of you my family  goes against my will... What but uncle said you have agree on your own no one forced you . you should have said that earlier me hyung saying that jungkook started crying. Hay stop crying I'm not into drama okay. Today's our first night let's go saying that taehyung started dragging jungkook in his shared bedroom. Jungkook is hella nervous his eyes is only seeing blurry things because of tears.... God please save me
Both reached their bedroom taehyung yanked jungkook in front of himself and started staring at jungkook how beautiful he looks how easily he rulls his heart by just looking with doe eyes how he wanted to have him for himself how openly he wanted to claim him how desperately he wanted to live his life with jungkook. everything started to fade when jungkook rejected his marriage proposal how  disappointed he was when his parents informed him that jungkook is not ready, he started to hate himself that maybe he was not that good enough for jungkook. Maybe he was not into him .maybe he like someone else. everything started to anger that made him resentful toward jungkook. Now because he don't have anyone to relay on. He accepted this marriage why when he was finally wanted to move on why he came back to him .why everything makes no sense to him .... Now he'll not gonna listen his heart but he gonna make jungkook regret his decision.

Jungkook started to feel awkward  but before that he could to anything taehyung suddenly started open his shirt  jungkook was shock he don't want this right now but he can't do anything he can't go against taehyung he don't know what he will do to him he was scared. Taehyung fully open his shirt throw somewhere in room. Jungkook
Began to cry but everything become silent when taehyung started to kiss jungkook. Jungkooks eyes become widely open and he  started to struggle but taehyung was not letting him go started to deeply kissing jungkook. Jungkook become paralyzed after struggling alot.when taehyung forcefully kissed him pinch him on his waist when jungkook was not Openeing his mouth he yelp taking advantage of that he force his tongue in jungkooks mouth and moved his lips.he moved his hand here and there started to touch everywhere. Jungkook was tired and after some time he gave in. Let him every single thing taehyung wanted do to him. After sometime taehyung let him go. carried jungkook in bridal style shoved him on bed hurriedly started to unbutton , within minutes jungkook was naked taehyung stared at him hungrily. Jungkook was laying on  bed letting taehyung do every thing to him. Taehyung started to kiss every part of his body marking everywhere. After that taehyung  unbutton himself and threw away his pant. Looking at jungkook he was so satisfied that he wanted to smile but in front jungkook was not able to that. He grabbed lube and squeeze in his palm and started to normalize temperature of lube. Jungkook was not facing him and was crying in mess. But didn't face taehyung at all. Taehyung kissed jungkooks thighs making him whimper. Last time look at jungkook and started to prepare him . Without giving any warning Taehyung pushed his one finger inside jungkook making him whimpering alot jungkook started to struggle because it was his first he wasn't mentally for this. Taehyung was so happy with reaction that he didn't see his tears. One become two jungkook was crying in mess like he was regretting his life decision right now. After some time later taehyung pulled his fingers off. And started to pump his manhood becoming more hard... Taehyung was jerking off his cock when jungkook notice and started to struggle again he was scared and backing up himself taehyung grab his leg parted and shoved his dick inside jungkook without any warning..he yelped and  cried a lot. Taehyung didn't wait and started to thrust but jungkook  speak hurriedly ... Aaaaaa hmm Taehyung please wear condom aaahhh hmmm aa hyungggg pleassss.... Taehyung  look at Jungkoog like how can he speak when is in so much pain. But didn't stop thrusting.. Jungkook started push Taehyung off... Please hyung wear your condom otherwise I'm not letting you do anything.... Jungkook started to punch Taehyung on chest because that he had to stop what he was doing..... I don't wear so what is your problem... My problem is that i want to use protection. And if want to touch me use protection otherwise I won't let you touch me... Jungkook why being obsessed with condom. I don't want to tell, use protection or no touching me. Taehyung pulled of and grabbed condom packet. He tore started to wore condom. After that he shove again but this time he was angry and annoyed both thrust brutality jungkook was no good he was mess. Taehyung parted his legs more thrust deeply... Hyuuuung p..lease slo..w down it's  hurt saying that jungkook circle his hands on taehyung neck... He was grabbing him like his life depend on taehyung.jungkook yelp when he shoot his orgasms coming first Aaaa hmm hyung slowly please. After that taehyung come inside condom. Both were panting heavily jungkook thought taehyung was  done but... Taehyung started to thrust again.. .... What do you think where are you this just started okay.... Jungkook was shock................ I'm gonna wreck you saying that taehyung sped up..... Aaahhh ahahh hyung hmm pleasess letttt me go....

I want to bury myself.... Aaaaaaa