Workshop

The first day of workshop has come, and it is the first day of the two boys meet eye to eye.
Fluke came early because he is so nervous to meet his senior and his partner even his manager is shocked to see him that early.
After a while, the door opens and reveals the man that make fluke so nervous. He's wearing a cute sweatshirt that says kerrist which is krist's brand and he's wearing a sunglasses that make him look so cool.
"Sawaddekrub P, nice to meet you" fluke greet and wai his new partner.
"Sawaddee ja, you're nong fluke right, nice to meet you too. I heard that you scared to meet me hahahahahahahah"krist just straight to teased fluke to make them comfortable.

"Okay since you two just get to met each other i will leave you guys together for a while so that you guys get to know each other." said P'wa and he leave the two boys in the practice room.

The room is quiet for a minute and krist decides to break the ice and straight to ask fluke his hobby. Surprisingly the share the same hobby and play the same game and fluke seems to open up to krist. They keep talking about the game until P'wa comeback to the room. "I will invite you to my house to play game okay nong chai now let's just work first" said krist. At that moment, krist knew that he found his type of guy and he is sure that they will get really close.
After that they get their script to read and study. The workshop begin with the direct from P'wa and the to two boys seems to enjoy themselves.

The workshop finishes late and now krist don't know how to go home since he came with P'tae, one of the staff that he close. Krist standing infront of the elevator with his phone still trying to find a taxi because he can't do that when he already downstairs since there will be too many fans down there and fluke see that P' of him so he approaches the older one.
" P' how do you go home?"
"Ohh nong chai, i didn't bring my car today and i'm still trying to find the grab but it is late already so it's so hard" krist himself don't know why he whining to the younger one but he doesn't feel wrong to do that.
"Okay let me give you a ride P, where do you live"
"Heuy don't worry no need to send me home, i live far from the company"
"It's okay, it will be really late if you still trying to find the taxi and there will be too many fans downstairs even it's this late, let me help you this time" fluke trying to convince the older.
"Okay as you say but don't whine that my house will be too far as you are the one offer to send me home naa"
"Okay kub P' chai" and then they leave the company through the parking lot where the fans are not allowed to get in there.

They arrive late in front of krist house and the looks so tired since they have been working for a whole day.
"Hey what about you just sleep here for the night since it's so late now" offered krist to fluke.
"It's okay P' i don't have schedule for tomorrow so i can sleep for a whole day, you can get in the house and sleep now since you have work tomorrow, go now P" fluke said to reject the offer and just take off after krist get in his house.
Fluke may seemed like he open up to krist but he still keep the wall up and doesn't feel comfortable yet to sleep at the older one's house.