First day of school! (Chapter 4)

This week was finally over. It was now a Saturday and we just got home from another neighbours house.When I got home i brushed my teeth and changed in to my pyjamas and then  I was just laying  on the floor flat on my back listening to music. While I was listening to music i got a notification from my text messages. After staring  at the message on my phone for 30 seconds I finally realized that it was Kyle that messaged me. I quickly replied back to him so it wouldn't seem like I'm ghosting him.

Kyle broflovski: hey new kid! Since we gave each other our phone numbers I decided to message you :) how are you?

Y/n: Hi kyle! I'm doing good and thanks for starting this conversation since I didn't really know how to start it when I got your number :D 

Kyle broflovski: lmao it's no problem! Tomorrow is the first day of school will you be there?

Y/n: I'll be there alright! I'm just kind of nervous cause the thought of going to a new school and making new friends scares me a little bit.

Kyle broflovski: Hey don't worry I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends at school! I have to go I'll see you tmr :)

Y/n: Alright bye!!!

I pull the blanket over my cold body trying to go to sleep so I could get ready early the next day but instead of falling asleep I got distracted by my phone and started to go on tiktok and play games until 2am. 

TIME SKIP TO 7:20am

I hear my alarm go off and put it on snooze a couple of times until I realized that it was 7:20 and I had to get to my bus soon. I quickly got up brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, got dressed, got my food from my mom downstairs and ran to my bus stop hoping that the bus would still be there. 

To my surprise I got to my bus in time. I was kind of tired of the run to the bus but at least I got here on time. As soon as I got on the bus I looked for Kyle since he was the only one who I actually interact with but he was sitting with some guy with a blueish hat and a brown coat so I just asked to sit with another random person.

I asked to sit down next to a boy with blonde hair, a light blue sweater on top of a white shirt with a collar and a scar across his left eye and a hello kitty hair clip. "Hey fella are you new here?" He asks me.

"Oh yeah I just moved here last week!" I say with a smile on my face. "My names y/n l/n WHATS yours?" I ask the boy trying to sound friendly. "My names Leopold Butters Stotch but you can just call me butters!"

After a while of talking the bus arrived at school. I was so excited yet nervous I have a feeling this school would have some good and bad in it.

 A/N

Heyyy I know I haven't posted a chapter in a long time so I made this chapter slightly longer than the others 😭😭 please excuse my grammar I kind of wrote this in a rush lmaooo. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it chapter 5 will be up soon!

Word count: 552