Episode-28

After spending quality time in the park,they reached the theatre.The sun was set and the climate is good to enjoy.They went and took their seats as movie is gonna start.vansh sat corner with Riddhima beside her and sejal beside her followed by Angre.

They enjoyed the movie cracking jokes and pulling each other's legs.It was break now.They came out and the moon already adorned the sky.Vansh and Riddhima went to bring snacks and Sejal went to washroom while Angre was busy in a call.

After the call Angre came and sat in his place.sejal too arrived.

Sej: These two didn't come till now?

Ang: Yaar!They went now only,they will come.

Sej: hmm....Angre!!

Ang: What?

Sej: I will sit there,you sit here.

Ang:Why?

Sej: Just like that.

Ang:No..

Sej:Yaar!I just asked your place,why are you overacting as if i asked your properties?

Ang: Haha!! very funny.Now shut your mouth and sit in your place.

Sej: leave!I am mad that i asked you,stupid fellow.

  meanwhile Riansh came and laughed moving their heads in disapproval.

Van: For god sake stop it guys.It's theatre.

Ang: I didn't do anything this girl only started.

Sej: Riddhu,I won't sit beside this gorrilla.You sit here.

Saying so,they echanged their seats.They watched the remaining movie and they started moving.

Vansh moved first as he is in corner sejal sat still in her place as if watching something in her phone.Riddhima moved after vansh and Angre was about to follow Riddhima when Sejal kept her leg after Riddhima went and Angre hit her leg and fell in her lap.Sejal was shocked as she didn't expect this to happen.

Sej:Get up you dumbo.

Angre got up and stood.Sejal got up angrily and went out followed by him.

Ang: I think someone's plans got ruined to make me fall.

Sejal glared at him while he was laughing hard.They came out and started walking.

They booked cab and had to wait for half an hour as all the cabs are really busy this time.They started walking hand in hand.

Sej: We enjoyed a lot today.

Rid: It's true.It is really a memorable day.

Van: I agree.

Sej: Guys,see there..

  She showed a pub excitingly.

Ang: Are you out of mind?

Sej: Please guys,we will go na??

Rid: Even I didn't go anytime,Come na??

Van: No...Not at all...

Ang: Even I won't agree.

The girls winked at each other and started running there.They went inside.Having no other option Vansh and Angre followed them catching their heads.

They started searching them and it was too late because they already started drinking.

Van:(Catching her hand) Riddhima,No..You will regret afterwards I am telling you.

Angre throwed the glass in sejal's hand and dragged her with him.

The girls freed themselves from their friends and drank not listening their talks.They went to dance floor and started dancing,Vansh and Angre saw each other's faces and sat on the couch waiting for their arrival.