2

"I hate this day." I was running back and forth at our university, late and literally fetching my professors, one by one. Buti na lang ay natapos na at naipasa ko na lahat. 

May mini celebration kasi sa bahay nila Wright last night, I bet he's late too since we stayed up until three. I messaged Tia to grab a drink since tapos na ang class ko, well, di naman ako pumasok, at Friday pa.

From last week, wala kaming masyadong connection ni Tia, mas naging serious siya sa stiudies at minsan ay nasa condo to annoy me. 

 @lexiayuri 

: hey, where are you? 

 @thraializzy

 :my class just ended lol, why. 

 @lexiayuri 

: okay, meet me at starbs, don't be too late. i have the number of your guy.

 I turned my phone off and walked the nearest shop. I have Tia's crush's number right now; she can't be wrong with that. I ordered my drink, and after a minute, she came. She's very lazy to go out, pero kung para sa fling niya, mas mabilis pa sa alas kuwatro. 

 "Where is it?" She asked. I laughed and then gave her the number of this LaSallian dude, he's not close to me but I had a blockmate who's his friend. 

 "Keith Deandre Lim."

 She whispered and smiled, I also made sure that his social media accounts were in the information I gave her. 

"Another basketball player." I sighed, well. "But that KD guy is kind of cool, huh. He's not like the others, he's too lowkey and formal when I asked him." 

"Yes, yes! That's why I like him!" She said and held my shoulders. "Like, he's different. You know. We met yesterday at the party, by the way!" We talked for a while, until we called it a day. Mabilis lang dahil tungkol lang naman sa lovelife niya ang usapan, and it happens every day. 

 I'm at my condo right now, just chilling and looking at the screen on my phone, I decided to just rest now, I don't want to go to our house either. Though I'm the only one here, Wright always tend to go here because he doesn'twant to go home either. 

My brows furrowed when suddenly, I saw a notification after cleaning my room.

 @defnotkhairousv followed you. 

 My heart started beating rapidly and shit! Nahulog ako sa bed! 

 "Ouch!" I told myself. What's his deal? Why? 

Ang dami kong new follower notification, but why did I only see this one in the middle of everything. Like, it's the one my eye's been finding for a long time. What? No. I'm not waiting for it! 

 Should I follow him? Gosh. No. Okay. Stalk him first, okay, yes! Chill.

 @defnotkhairousv

:)

 1 post         17.8k followers       39 following

I saw his profile, it's him wearing his jersey at the court. He's smiling and sweating, I think it's a picture of a photographer after the game because it has a photography label at the side. 

He's ethereal even though he looks tired. How could someone be like that?

Perfect bushy trimmed brows, almond eyes, sharp buttoned nose, though it's a very clear photo, I ain't seeing no blackheads, acne or scars. Thin heart-shaped lips, light skinned, shiny hair, wow.

I looked at his one post, it's just a picture of him with his friends, they're four, at the famous bar at BGC. It has no caption; I saw the tags where their accounts are given.