ʟᴇᴇᴋɴᴏᴡ: ᴋᴀʀᴍᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ

[Time out: please just take a minute to admire this man's veins. LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL??!?!]

Requested by:

I wake up to warm arms wrapped tightly around my waist

I wake up to warm arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I turn around to see my handsome husband Leeknow. I pull down the duvet, making sure not to disrupt Leeknows sleep. Just as I'm about to sit up on the bed, a pair of arms grab me and engulf me in a massive bear hug. "Min I have a meeting in 1 and a half hours and I really gotta eat and take a shower." I say, removing his hands and getting off the bed, on the way I accidentally brush his dick with my ass. He groans and just as he was about to move forward for more friction I get up and sashay my way to the bathroom, making sure to sway my butt to be extra teasy. He groans and I look back at him smirking, he shows his middle finger before sinking back in the bed.

After I brush my teeth and take a quick shower, I check the time. It reads 7:26 which means I only have just over half an hour before my meeting starts. I go back to my bedroom and walk over to my closet and pick out a dress to wear. It's an online meeting but I have to look formal nonetheless. I'm just about to take off my shirt when I look back to see Leeknow staring right at me. "Um mister Lee, what do you think you're doing?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow. "Admiring my girlfriend. You got a problem with it?" He asks smirking. "No its just that I thought you were so tired." I say dragging the 'so'. "Nah baby, I always have time to watch you get undressed." He says, his morning voice still raspy. "cheeessssyyyy!" I say before taking off my shirt.

As soon as the shirt is off of me, he lets out a low cat whistle, as if he's never seen me naked before. I roll my eyes before quickly sliding on my dress. He finally wiggles out of the duvet and goes to the bathroom. I jog down the stairs and washed a few strawberries to munch on. I place the bowl of strawberries on the couch and grab my laptop.

You see, I'm the CEO of Kim enterprise and I have a meeting today regarding business. I start the call and greet everybody. Unfortunately, today, I can't mute myself since it'd be informal. However, I can turn off my camera. The meeting starts off nicely and everybody expresses their concerns and compliments for the business. After about 30 minutes of the meeting starting, Leeknow comes downstairs, I flash him a quick smile before popping a strawberry in my mouth. Leeknow waddles over to me and lays his head on my lap. I play with his hair, running my fingers through it, when he suddenly takes me by surprise. He shuffles his way into my hoodie so that we are both sharing it now...if that makes sense. Anyway, I don't think much of it. That is until he unhooks my bra. I swat his hands away but he just gives me his smirk. You know, the one he flashes when he's gonna do something.

I shrug it off because one of my employees ask me a question. Halfway through my answer, I let out a gasp. Why? Only because the idiot near me starts nibbling on my nipple. I gently try to push his face away but he doesn't budge. "Karmas a bitch! This is what you get for giving me head while I was on a phone call with my parents." He says, I try to continue my words but it is LITERALLY impossible to do so. The nipple sucking gets a bit out of hand, with his tongue twirling around my delicate bud. This time I pull on his hair for him to move, I'm using every cell in my body not to moan and make myself an embarrassment.

Surprisingly, he does move his head. I sigh in relief when all of a sudden he leaves wet licks down my stomach. I let out a very loud gasp, earning the concerns of the other participant on the call. "I-im fine guys, please continue Mr yang." I stutter. My breathing gets jagged as leeknow slowly slides my pants down. He gets out of my hoodie and lifts it up to my chest, so he still gets a view of my exposed breasts. He fully removes my pants and throws it on the floor somewhere. I wave my index finger, left to right, indicating for him not to do what he's about to. I close my legs shut for him to just open up again, mere seconds later.

"What do you think about this Mrs Lee?" My assistant asks. I look up at leeknows and he's just sitting infront of me smirking, so I assumed that he's calmed down. Just as I start talking he does the unexpected. "Honestly, our company's doing fine so far, so there really is no need to-" I pause in my tracks, as I feel something wet on my core. I look down to see leeknow licking stripes up my ass. I push his head away but he starts sucking on my clit in return. "Miss Lee?" My assistant asks concerned. "Y-yeah?" I reply, my voice quivering. "You know what guys? Let's continue this meeting next week in the office-" I say, leeknow starts sucking and licking my pussy harder. "Okay you may all leave." I finish. As soon as those words finish, leeknow closes the laptop and pushes it away without his mouth ever leaving my ass.

The pleasure is making my head go in, and instead of pushing his head away, I push it in deeper in me. I tilt my head back and buck my hips. "Damn min~" I moan. He too pushes his tongue as deep in me as he could. "Ngh...Good boy~" I praise to which he abruptly stops. He sits up and looks at me. "Excuse me?" He asks tilting his head to the side. "You really tryna act like the top, hm? How cute." He chuckles. "Anyway, you tasted great...as always but let's have some real fun, mk?" He says removing his trousers and boxers. I nod my head,biting my lower lip. I love it when he gets his dom face on, it's honestly so fucking sexy.

He runs his tip along my entrance as to tease me. "Min just hurry up." I urge him, bucking my hip every once in a while but he moves away. "Be patient baby girl." He says, before violently entering me. He thrusts aggressively, and withing a few minutes I cum around his dick. He lifts my head over his shoulder to get more access and soon he also cums.

He carefully puts my leg down and lifts me to the bathroom. "Next time think twice before teasing me, okay baby?" He says. I nod against his chest.

---------------------------
Hey kinkies!
If u didn't check my bio ur probably confused rn but ur new fandom name is kinkies. Yk...cuz yall are kinky, get it? Anyway...hope you liked this chapter, well personally I loved it.

QOTD:
This or That
TOPLINE? or SCLASS?

[You can't choose 'both' or 'or']