Mine

------------------------------------------

Word count: 1345

------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

.

I slowly flutter my eyes open to be met by glowing teal eyes.

"Mui?" I mutter, slowly trying to sit up.

"Y/n! You're awake! Thank God!" Muichiro gently embraces you.

You weakly manage to hug him back.

"What even happened?" You spoke while still in the embrace.

"Well... I don't know everything that happened, but the flame weasel found you and brought you here." Mui spoke in an annoyed tone. "But I'm glad that you're ok." Murichiro's tone quickly changed to a soft, caring one.

You smile a bit.

As you tried getting out of the bed you were in, Muichiro immediately stopped you.

"You shouldn't try moving yet. The wound on your leg hasn't even closed." Muichiro spoke, looking you straight in the eyes.

You blush a little quickly, looking away and getting back in while Mui covers you.

Your eyes widened, snapping your head quickly toward Muichiro.

"You said my name right... YOU SAID MY NAME?!" You grabbed Mui's hand, laughing.

"I... did?" Mui tilted his head.

"Yes! Yes, you did!" You hugged him.

Muichiro's eyes widened at the sudden action and blushed a bit, but he slowly hugged you back.

"Y/n?" Mui mumbles.

"Yes?" You try pulling away from the hug, but Mui kept his grip.

"You know I've never felt like this..." Mui hugs you tighter.

"Feel like what?" You ask curiously.

"The feeling to protect someone... and something else." Muichiro spoke, laying his head on your shoulder.

You blush a little, but... something felt... off.

Muichiro slowly lifts his head that lay on your shoulders and cupped your face.

That's when you saw it.

The lovesick look in his eye...

You awkwardly laugh.

"You make me feel something..." Muichiro speaks as he slowly leans closer and closer to your face.

For some reason... you had an odd feeling... it wouldn't be a good idea to let him kiss you...

As he slowly crept closer to your face, you got nervous and blurted something so random he back away to look at you.

"I'm sorry?" Mui laughed.

"What?" You managed to slip away from his grip fake laughing.

As Mui rested his head in his hands, his eyes traveled all over you.

A shiver went down your spine... it's like you're his prey or something...

You then feel something touch your hair.

Mui was playing with it, smiling with his eyes lit up.

You smile a bit, pushing away the bad feeling you had.