|𝟰|~ 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 𝗔 𝗖𝗮𝗿 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The day turns to night while Brooklyn quickly comes alive, with people hoping from street to street, club to club, while the tall buildings light up, illuminating the city's skyline with bright colors.

Outside a large building with double edged doors, the aristocratic companies all hustle and bustle inside, to enjoy bland conversation and overpriced food that they could obviously afford.

Noah sits idly inside Reek's old busted up car, with the man himself next to him and (Y/N) in the back, fiddling with her fingers as she leans over the console with a big sigh.

When Noah asked his friend about a job that would earn him quick money, (Y/N) was quick to pull him aside and slap the side of his head.

She went on a rant about 'responsibility', but after calmly explaining to her that they weren't going to get anywhere when people like Mr Bisop treat them like they were nothing but trash, Noah watched as her face slowly sunk from announce to sympathy.

She nodded, and not even a few hours later, the two were in Reek's car and driving to the 'nicer' part of Brooklyn to snag a car.

(Y/N) watches as her friend moves around from his seat, from looking out at the street, to looking through the windows at the sidewalk, to then looking back at her to make sure she was still there and didn't ditch him.

Reek turns his head to the boy with a raised brow, and holds out the long stick of candy he was bush munching on. "Hey yo, you want one?" He asks, to which Noah scoffs. "No, I don't want any candy."

The man shrugs his shoulders before turning around and holding it out to (Y/N) with a smirk, but she slaps his arm away and sends the candy falling to the floor and rolling under the seat, no doubt covered in dirt and lint.

"I don't know where that candy has been." She sasses, and Reek sucks his teeth at her before turning around. "You both gotta relax, man." He says, eyeing Noah while chewing.

"You's energy's are really affecting my chi, and I get it, I was nervous for my first time to." Noah rubs his knees as he listens, and glances back to see that (Y/N) had stopped listening and was instead staring out the window.

"But you might wanna do some breathing exercises or something, look at me." Noah looks back at him, and watches as Reek takes a deep breath through his nose, his lips pulling all the way up, before exhaling through his mouth.

He does this a couple times more, but instead of making the two relaxed, it only made them slightly more annoyed than they already were at their friend. "My ma, my man, my man, my man." Noah stops him before he could take in another breath. "It's just, we ain't done this before."