Grimace♡

❥︎ ANGST

   No happy ending.

❥︎ SUMMARY

   Rui and Tsukasa order the grimace shake.

❥︎ RUI KAMISHIRO

I skipped around the halls looking for a certain loud 5'7 16 year old oldest child of Tenma's stardom obsessed strawberry blonde who has a sister named Saki Tenma. "Uwahah!" Someone laughed and I immediately turned my head and a huge grin formed on my face.

"There you are..." I said menacingly as I pat the loud 5'7 16 year old oldest child of Tenma's stardom obsessed strawberry blonde who still has a sister named Saki Tenma. He stops talking and slowly turns his head to look at me. "Oh no.." He mutters, his name is Tsukasa Tenma and he's my- oops I meant our star! Silly me.

"Well, I take that as your busy, let's go Toya." Akito said as he dragged Toya, I giggle at the sight. "Wait but-" Toya speaks but Akito shushes him. Tsukasa was about to scream for them to come back but I dragged him out of school cheerfully. "What are we going to do..." Tsukasa asked as I held his wrist as if I was a 5'7 person named Sora holding their dog's leash in a tight grasp after their dog escaped the house for the 58th time.

"We are going to order the grimace shake at Mcdonalds!" I smile as I turn to look at Tsukasa. Tsukasa sighed in responsed and relaxed under my grip. "So no bombing people's houses today?" He asked and I shook my head no. He smiles as he moves his hand to grab my hand. "No homo." I remind Tsukasa.

"Oh thank you for reminding me... not that we're gay or anything!.." Tsukasa looked away, blushing. Somehow we are already infront of Mcdonalds and we go up to the counter and noticed the vocaloid KAITO behind it.

"Hello what can I get you today?" KAITO says as he smiles. I look at the menu and let out a giggle. "One Grimace shake!" I say, Tsukasa looks at me disappointed. "What you silly billy, I didn't say you'd get one too!!" I giggled at Tsukasa's reaction, almost immediately he let go of my hand making me go quiet.

KAITO looks at me with concern. "You sure?.."

"Yes."

"..."

A few minutes later KAITO came back with the grimace shake. "Tsukasa record me." I ordered. Tsukasa sighed before pulling out his phone and started recording. "HEY GUYS, I'M TRYING OUT THE GRIMACE SHAKE!!" I yell as I hold out the grimace shake, attracting weired out looks from both parents and kids.

I wolf down the grimace shake. It was tasting kinda funky and funny. "Light work no rea-" I fell to the ground, spilling the left over grimace shake. "Agh..." I grunted in pain. I see a blue blob screaming "I QUIT!" And some blonde crying on me.

"R-Rui hic I'm sorry... I love you with homo." I hear Tsukasa say, I cough out the weird grimace shake substance out of shock. I try to speak but I can't. I love you too Tsukasa, especially with homo. My vision that was disfigured soon turned black.

Bye world...