c. 14 ♡

_____________________________________

(PETER'S POV)

I carefully lift Y/N off of my body, placing her head on her pillow. She looks so peaceful, so elegant.

I would do anything for her.

I know I only just met her, but she is just absolutely beautiful. In every possible way, she is perfect. I can never get enough of her.

I sit up on her bed and put my shirt back on, fixing my hair and tidying up. I quietly shuffle around her room, making no noise for her to hear. I look at the pictures of her on her dresser, how happy she was in most of them.

The only one that looks... wrong, is her family photo. It's obvious she didn't take it too long ago, no more than 3 years.

She's standing near her father in the picture, her mother standing a bit farther from them. They all have blank faces, but something about Y/N's caught my eye.

She has a bruise on her neck.

I immediately look at Y/N, sleeping in her bed peacefully. I slowly tip-toe over to her, admiring her beauty.

I carefully pick up her chin, leaning her head side to side. I know the bruise wouldn't be there, but I had to check. I don't know TK. Or her mother, or Derek. I don't trust any of them with my Y/N.

After I find no bruise on her neck, I move to her arms. She's wearing a tank top, so it isn't too hard.

I check her arms, and there's nothing. I think about checking her legs, but that would be too much... right?

~Five Minutes Later~

I checked her legs, and I found nothing.
God, am I happy.

She rolls over in her sleep, and I take a few steps back. I don't want her to know I'm awake, not yet at least.

I quietly gather my things, and open the door. It creaks, and as I look back over at Y/N, she's already awake.
"Where are you going?" She asks, still tired but eager for an answer.
"I gotta head back home. I'll see you tomorrow though?" I say, trying to remain calm.
"Oh, sure, yeah. That's fine, do you want me to walk you out?" She asks, a tone of disappointment following her words.
"Sure," I respond.
Y/N sits up and grabs her slippers, sliding them on her feet. She stands up and walks over to me, and swings open the door.

She walks out of her room and I follow, treading carefully on the creaky floorboards. I look over at the couch, and her mother and father are sleeping. Her mother is on the couch and her father is on the floor.
'What a bitch,' I think.

We make it to the front door, and I open it for her. She smiles and walks out, as I follow behind her. I shut the door as quietly as possible, grabbing my keys from my pocket.

She glances at me, with a subtle pouty face. Her arms are at her sides, and she's shivering.
"Are you cold?" I ask, making eye contact.
She looks away and crosses her arms, still shaking a bit.
"...no." She responds, so obviously lying.
I look at my car, I look back at her, and an idea springs in my head.

"Do you wanna come with?" I ask, slightly panicking. She looks at me, and I can tell she wants to.
"Well, I don't wanna bother you," She says, staring at the car.
"Bother me?" I ask. "You can't bother me, I'm unbotherable."
She laughs and nods, signaling she wants too. I press the button on my keys and unlock the car. I walk over to the passenger side and open the door for her, as she gratefully steps into it.

I smile big and run to the drivers side, hopping in as fast as possible. I subtly lock the doors and turn on the seat warmers, trying to make it as comfortable as possible for her.

She smiles and connects her phone to the aux.
"What do you wanna listen too?" She asks, stealing a few glances at me.

I look over at her, god is she beautiful.
"Uh, anything you want, I don't mind." I say.
She nods and looks back at her phone, as she scrolls for a bit she finally finds the right song.

She presses play, and the car is blasting her song. She immediately starts bopping her head and singing along, basically screaming the lyrics.

I laugh and turn down the music a bit, but she doesn't seem to notice. I pull out of the driveway, making my way home.

♡♡♡
A/N:
I'm back bitches 🙌