Chapter 6.

AMOR DACOSTA'S POV.

"Weh yuh want me buy for you?" Nash ask. Coulda barely hear her on the phone.

"Just by anything for me as long as anuh the fish sandwich." I said.

"Little boy me say wah yuh want?" She asked as I smile to myself, she nuh know say a she me want.

"You me want Nash." I said still smiling.

She hissed and laughed.

"Ago just buy one American sandwich fi yuh." She said.

"Ahh. And Nash if yuh think yuh bad yuh use your money pay for it and yuh see. Nuh badda do like the last time." I said sternly. 

Me say the last time she use her money pay for it and throw way the receipt. Like say me wouldn't know if she neva use me card or not.

"Your card me always use." She said.

"Ahh Nash. Just don't use your money." I said not in the mood to argue.

"Alright mia hang up." She said lowly.

And she not even wait till me reply she just hang up so.

Make me gwaan run two bad song from Vybz Kartel.

————————————————————————————

"Bad gyal big bump-)"

Shit a so quick dem fawud back. I said to my self as I turn down the music. Nuh want Nash cuss me how mia play nasty song fi her brother and sister hear.

"Pull the door and gwaan in." Nash said to the twins as she hold the burger. And they did just that.

"Here! And uno naa eat in here." Nash said giving them their burger as Nae enter the car.

NASHANNIA RUDDUCK'S POV.

"Come in nuh and lef e pickney dem." Amor said and I smile. That can rearrange. Me woulda make yuh lef yuh pickney dem inna me.

"Eww!" The twin said as I turned to look at them while Amor and Nash are laughing. And I enter the car.

"That can rearrange fi true." Amor said and winked. Lol I didn't realize I said that loud.

"Drive nuh!" I said and laughed.

Amor laughed and started the car.

"Can't play some R&B?" I asked.

"Ye man do yuh thing." Amor said nodding.

"Alright. Turn on the Bluetooth so me can connect." I said and he did.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Respect me gee." Dylani said existing the car while Kaliyah waved.

"Ahh." Amor said laughing nodding at Kaliyah.

"Watch yah." I said laughing. "Dylani give Nae the keys for me."

I was about to exit the car but papa bear lock me in.

"Sir let me out me claustrophobic." I said laughing.

"Stop call dung that pon yuh yer." He said and chuckled.

"For real." I said looking into his eyes.

"Yuh nuh have nothing." He said.

"..."