1

DDOT'S POV

I LET A PUFF OF SMOKE leave from between my lips as LED lights flashed in the studio.

Some nigga was sayin shit in the booth, I don't remember who. All I know is that I'm the highest in the room type shit.

I was sitting on the couch but got up as soon as that nigga left.

He sat and I just put my blunt out, walking inside the booth.

I stood there as they played the beat, I was dead feeling the beat. I just felt out of my body fr.

( The beat was the beat 4 Pain by Jayklickin, listen the song for fun and the instrumental for the book.

Your second option is to use the Instrumental for DRILL K, Pt. 1 by Tae Porter. Whichever you think fits best. )

" Ayy, You know who the fuck it is. It's that lil Ddot nigga. OYK " I started.

Smokin on Edot, nigga got shot and left to rot.
Fuck DD and Fuck Notti, couldn't get back but they all up on my body.
Got me a hottie, shakin ha ass like a thottie ( like, Got me a hottie, shakin ha ass like a thottie.. )

And I'm just spittin, the music is just really hittin. Most of y'all songs is not self written. ( grrahh , like )
Niggas think we playin a game, y'all some bums y'all really some lames
What gets to y'all head is the fame, niggas need to stay out the game. ( niggas need to stay out the game, what gets to y'all head is the fame. )

Ndot don't spin a lot, never had the knock. Me personally I keep that shit in my sock.
Niggas cryin over the media, meet up or block.
Jstar Balla is fat, nigga built like a rock.
I don't say shit I just mock the media, don't know me? Search me up on Wikipedia.

Smokin on Edot, nigga got shot and left to rot.
Fuck DD and Fuck Notti, couldn't get back but they all up on my body.
Got me a hottie, shakin ha ass like a thottie ( like, Got me a hottie, shakin ha ass like a thottie.. )

( I don't condone this bullshit, E4EDOT BABY )

I ain't feel like finishing my shit, so I just ended it off with a few adlibs then left. People were hypin me up though.

" That was fye Ddot. "

" Thanks Jenn. " I yawned, sitting back down on the couch. Maybe I should go live?

Probably.

" I'ma go live y'all. " They all nodded.

I went on insta and got on live, letting my smoke free out from my mouth. In a few minutes, there were around 4k people in the live.

One of them was that nigga Notti.

" Oh look, it's one of them lil OY niggas in the live. " I laughed.

He requested to join the live, I accepted cause I ain't no pussy.

" Why is you on my live nigga. " I laughed again.

" Cause I can be nigga, shut the fuck up. "

" You a fuckin clown. "

" You 41 niggas are clowns, ain't tata like 4'1?? "

Everyone in the studio stopped talking and looked at me for a moment.

" Ain't yo brother 17 and too short to reach the mic in let's do it? Yeah aight Gtfo. "

" Shut yo ass up. He short but I'm not, I'll really fuck yo ass up. "

I gave him a stank face.

" Pause nigga what!? " I started laughing for some reason.

The live started filling up with pause too.

" Nah Nigga you gay why tf you thinking like that? " He stared at me weirdly.

" Shut yo ass up, don't let me catch yo bitchass lacking. "

" Didn't niggas catch you lackin at the deli before? "

" Nigga that was one time. My bad that I actually have a life out of drill rapping and stalking my opps insta like you. "

No response.

The chat was sayin shit like 'damn he got you with that one Notti'

" Yeah that's what I thought nigga. Now hop off my live cause I'm bout to end this shit. "

He sucked his teeth like a lil bitch and left the live. I said bye to my live and hopped off.

" Why was you gigglin and laughin like a lil bitch on live with that Osama nigga? " Kr asked me.

I swear you laugh one time and niggas will definitely question you.

" I was laughing at myself, damn. " I rolled my eyes

" Yeah aight. Let me find out something. " He sucked his teeth, going back to talking to Jenn.

" Eww. " I fake gagged, they started laughing.

I decided to scroll through Instagram until I got a message.

Probably one of them fans.

But it wasn't. I had that distinct feeling. I checked the message and it was..

Notti??

saintz.
First chapter, Thoughts?